CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE

NAOMI

"He did what?!" K-Ci spat out his water that he was drinking out his mouth as we sat at the park as I fed the birds some bread crumbs.

"Yeah, he kissed me out of nowhere" I told K-Ci as he curled his eyebrows up at me with concern evident in his eyes.

"You alright?" K-Ci examined my face as I soon shook my head and soon grasped his hand and put it back down and let go of it.

"Yes K, I mean all he did was kiss me" I persuaded him but K-Ci didn't believe me as he eyed me very hard as his eyes soon adverted downwards.

"What's that?!" K-Ci pointed at my neck as I stared at him, baffled.

"What's what?!" I inquired as I soon unzipped one of the pockets of my windbreaker as I took out my compact mirror as K-Ci leaned over and pointed at the left side of my neck which had one hickey on it.

"He must of did that when I least expected it" I mumbled as I closed my compact mirror and put it back in my windbreaker pocket and zipped it up.

"Did you enjoy it?" K-Ci asked abruptly.

"Enjoy what?" I asked confused at notion of his question.

"The kiss with DeVante, did you enjoy it?" K-Ci soon took the bread crumbs out the bag and tossed it at the pigeons as they flew down and landed on the ground as they pecked at it.

"I don't even know what to make of it, I feel like I betrayed Dominic, I feel horrible K" I crocked out.

Tears started streaming down my face as I let my emotions get the very best of me, I felt like a two-timer of just letting that happen like that yesterday-I didn't even put up a fight with him at all.

"Naomi, don't say that I think you are a very good girlfriend to Dominic if anything DeVante is wrong for kissing his cousin's lady, he knew you two are going out with each other and shit-he just didn't give a fuck" K-Ci consoles me as he wraped his arm around my shoulder as he squeezed me.

"Bu-" I started but K-Ci soon started shushing me as I smacked my teeth and sniffled as a giggle escaped my mouth.

"Oh, hush up girl with all that nonsense" K-Ci shooed me off as the pigeoms soon flew up and landed on his shoulder as he turned his head to the right and so did I.

"Look Mr. bird-I don't want no problems and shit so here you go" K-Ci unwrapped his arm from aroumd my shoulder as he soon emptied out the bread crumbs from the bag as a swarm of pigeons came out of nowhere and surrounded him as I soon got up, slyly and stepped back as K-Ci was looking terrified and confuse.

"Aye, one bird-two bird-three bird get the f-u-c-k away from m-e" K-Ci got up as the pigeons soon flapped their wings as they started to peck at him as he ran around the park, hysterical as they continued to bother him as the little kids at the playground not to from the park laughed at him.

"Look mommy, the birds are chasing him!" A little boy laughed as he put on a toothy grin as K-Ci soon jumped in a near by lake where the swans are at as the pigeons flew away from him.

"Don't look Timmy" The lady gasps as she covered her child's face as I noticed K-Ci taking off his shirt and throwing it out the lake with him as I ran up to him with my hands now upon my hips, looking down at him as he was fighting this swan off him.

"Look ugly duckling, get the fuck away from me!" K-Ci soon scrambled out the lake as water poured down his body as his black jeans were soaked as he huffed and puffed as I soon took off my windbreaker and threw it at him.

"Here put this on, you might get a cold" I laughed as K-Ci caught it and scrunched his face up at me.

"HeRe, PuT ThIs oN yOu mIgHt gEt a CoLd" K-Ci mocked me as he threw my windbreaker back at me as tears streamed down each side of my face as I laughed at him getting jumped by a bunch of pigeons and a swan too.

"K-Ci, you are to much" My stomach ached as I continued to laugh at him as he waved me off.

"That's what my last girl said before I stopped hoeing around if you catch my drift-hah!" K-Ci snickered as I shook my head at his sex joke he just made.

"You are so fucking nasty!" I walked up to him as I pushed him into the lake as he soon fell in as the water splashed everywhere.

"Ow, shit I think I hurt my back on something" K-Ci hissed in pain as I soon walked up to him and extended out my hand to grab.

"Here take my hand, K" I urged him as K-Ci soon looked up at me as he grabbed my hang as his grip tightened whilst a devilish smirk appeared upon his face as his eyes held mischief.

"K-Ci yo-" But it was way to late as K-Ci pulled me into the lake as I became submerged into the water as I soon came up for air as my hair was wet while my hands pushed him as he laughed at me.

"Ugh, I can't stand you!" I splashed some of the water in his face as he started splashing some to as we went back and forth with each other.

"You know you love me" K-Ci taunted as we continued to splash water at ech other as everything slipped away from my mind as I indeed had no worries once so ever thanks to K-Ci.

_____________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

K-CI?

ALSO GUYS I DIDN'T
REALIZE YESTERDAY WAS
K-CI's BIRTHDAY BUT I WANTED TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO HIM
LOL WITH HIM BEING BUILT LIKE A BLUNT (lmao i love him so much) AND A HAPPY BELATED B-DAY.