CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT

DEVANTE

"Dalvin, get up!" K-Ci tried to get Dalvin up but he soon fell back down.

I just look at the both of them as K tried to put him on the couch but failed miserably.

"Aren't you going help?" K-Ci asked me.

"The last time I helped that fat ass I pulled a muscle, Dalvin is heavy as fuck" I told him.

"No kidding, aye Dalvin what do you eat?" K-Ci inquired.

"I ain't that heavy, y'all two are over exaggerating" Dalvin waved K-Ci off.

"All I know is Dominic should be over here in a few and he can help K pull your big ass up" I spoke whilst hearing the door open up as I turned my head and spotted Dominic coming in.

"Speak of the devil..." I dragged on as Dominic soon closed the door back and walked over to the left side of Dalvin while K-Ci was on the right side.

"What happened this time?" Dominic asked as he took his hoodie off his head.

"So, you see-what happened was I was trying to hit a Bobby Brown move and I came down wrong as you can see" Dalvin pointed towards his ankle which he spained and as he was rolling around in pain just a few minutes earlier.

"Look, I just need your help Dominic to pick his heavy ass up off the floor" K-Ci spoke up.

"Alright-I got the arms, you got the legs" Dominic told K-Ci as he nodded in response as they soon lifted Dalvin up by the arms and legs.

"Dalvin, stop acting gay!" K-Ci slapped Dalvin as he laughed loudly as he wrapped his legs around him.

"De, get your brother!" K-Ci soon jumped and fell on his face whilst hitting the floor.

"I'm okay" K-Ci groaned as he rolled over as he was laying on his back.

"What the hell?" Dominic arched his eyebrow up as he curled his upper lip up in confusion.

"Y'all are gay" I told them as K-Ci got up and held his face.

"Nah, that's Dalvin over here with a little sugar in his tank, Imma tell Roxie"
K-Ci rolled his neck at Dalvin.

"This is to much for me, I'm finna go lay down" Dominic threw his hands up.

Dominic soon walks over towards the stairs as he goes up them one by one as a door was heard being opened and then was closed shut signaling he was now in his room.