CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

DEVANTE

"Are you sure you ain't lying about this shit?" Jojo inquired to K-Ci as he was informing us about Dalvin and how he thought he seen him kissing Roxie last period as we took our seats at our respective lunch table with our lunch trays.

"Man I'm telling ya it was Dalvin, you can spot that ten head from far away and shit-plus I knew it was him with that squeaky ass voice hurting my ears while I was macking with this chocolate honey" He took a bite out his burger and started smacking really loud with it.

"Close yo mouth nigga, your spit and little bits of food are their making way over towards me" I scolded him as I shoved a few napkins over his way as he snatched it out my hand and dabbed his mouth that had food crumbs around his face that fast while he only took three bites so far.

"I have been wondering and I know
K-Ci has also too-and the question is did Dalvin go on that date with Roxie or not last friday night?" Jojo asked changing into a whole new topic off discussion as K-Ci nodded in agreement beside him as he continued to eat his burger.

"Yeah he was acting like a big baby the whole entire he was getting ready for the date and shit, telling me to call 911 if she doesn't bring him back and tell momma he might not make it home and shit. So fast forward and she finally arrives and the nigga was hiding behind me when she came up to the door and I soon pushed him out the door with her and she dragged him along to her car by the hand-his dumbass was screaming help me the entire time and they finally got into the car and drove off. So fast forward once again and it is around half past 12 and I was in the phone talking to Alicia when all of a sudden the muthafucka comes busting in the door like a drunk fucker with hickies all over his neck and lip stick smeared on his lips and on his forehead with hisshirt unbuttoned and a big stupid ass grin on his face and shit-singing Let's Chill" I explained to the both of them as K-Ci and Jojo's eyes were looking at me with stunned faces about the description I just gave them about Dalvin and how he was acting before and after his date with Roxie.

"Why y'all looking like y'all saw a ghost or some shit?" I asked confused as I grabbed my water bottle and opened it and drunk some water.

"We are shocked because this is Roxie the Boxie we are talking about-the same girl that made teachers' jobs a living hell in their classroom, the same girl that killed every class pet we had by giving it to much food deliberately, the same girl that tried to shove some chalk in my mouth when I was asleep in class beside her back in elementary, the same girl that gave that Dalvin and I that rash by putting posion ivy in our gym shorts after the underwear prank we did on her, shorty mad cute but she mad crazy too" K-Ci scoffed as he soon opened his sprite and drunk some.

"Nigga, that was a long time ago when that childish ass shit went down and in all honestly you and Dalvin dumbasses humiliated that girl back then with that stupid ass shit by putting her fucking panties on that flag pole and then had the audacity to raise the bitch up. How you think she felt when people started talking all that mad heat towards her like that?" I told him.

"Shit-bad but she had that shit coming when she be treating other people like shit and think she is all big and bad walking around as she pushes people around like she's royalty and we all beneath her feet, bottom feeders at that, so end of discussion, I, K-Ci have just stated my point" K-Ci agured with me.