CHAPTER NINETY-NINE

NAOMI

"Ow, Auntie Rena" I hissed as she continued to mess with my hair as it was getting flat-ironed to my digression as the hot hair fell on my face, perfectly as my left eye was completely covered by it.

"Oh girl hush upーplus you wanna look fabulous for DeVante" She scolded me, wait how does she even know his name?

"Aunt Rena, how do you know that name?" I inquired as I turned to look at her in the chair.

"From you silly and plus I happened to be a doctor the other weekend for this boy named DeVanteーplus he fits your description of what he looks like, I thought you were lying but that boy does sound like a damn grizzly bear and shit, he scared me half to death when we were talking about you" Aunt Rena grabbed my hand as she pulled me up from the chair as she placed me infront of a body mirror as I smooth the dress out.

It was a little tight to say the least but it was my only alternate compared to what my Aunt wanted me to wear instead that showed my titties a little to much, it was a definite 'rip this off daddy and fuck me senselessly' dress and if DeVante saw me in itーwell it's r.i.p to my vagina and myself as a whole being for me to even dare to grace the public like that.

"If you were so scared of his voice, why did you continue to talk to him about me?" I chuckled as she attempted to mimic De's voice.

"Because I was very interested into what he was saying about you which was very sweetーI hope y'all last forever and give me some grand nieces and nephews" Aunt Rena squealed as she place her hands upon my shoulders.

"Look at you, I know Nathaniel and Sandra would've been so proud of youーof how you grown so much from a little girl to a beautiful young woman" My heart sank at her words, thinking of the both of them made me wanna break down and cry but somehow I didn't but I just smile at her statement.

"Plus look at that bodyーNaomi you gaining some thickness ain't ya?" She teased as she wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"I always look like this ever since I started puberty, whatcha mean?" I inquired as my left eyebrow shot up in pure confusion to her claim until I slowly let my mouth hang open looking dumbfounded in the mirror at her reflectionーHow I could I have not caught on?