CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

DEVANTE

"Man, De what the hell was that shit in the gym between you and Naomi, she look like she wanted to murder yo stupid ass-upsetting my future sister-in-law like that" Dalvin nagged at me as we headed into the cafeteria as Jojo and K-Ci were walking in front of us.

"Me?! Nigga, she was the one coming at me sideways and shit, so I defended myself and told her how it was, damn why everybody treating me like I'm the bad guy or something?" I frowned at my own brother accusing me of angering that girl.

"YeAh mE, yeah you dumbass. I mean she hasn't been the same since you decided to fuck with her cousin knowing damn well this girl cares about you-opps I mean used to care about you, my bad...I forget you made it very clear to everyone and including her" Dalvin scoffed as I waved him off.

"Yeah, I made that shit crystal as fuck for her, I'm glad she off my fucking back the least I have to worry about her going batshit crazy over me like an over obsessed fan" I told him.

"You gonna regret that you ever let her slip through yo fingers" Dalvin spoke.

"I stand by everything I said thus far and I meant that shit whether it was ignorant or not, I'm that nigga that said that shit and I mean every last word I spit" I spat to him.

"You're hopeless, it's like talking to deaf person, the words will never get to ya" Dalvin waved me off.

"Good, let me be great" I soon got the last word as I felt hands snake around my waist as I turned my head and see Alicia and to my utter disgust, Sasha.

"Hey baby" Alicia cooed as she squeezed my waist as I chuckle.

"A-Heem! Damn-act like you can't see nobody, DeVante" Sasha annoyingly coughed out as I mentally rolled my eyes in my head as Alicia soon let go of my waist as I turned around fully facing the both of them as my height towers over their very own.

"Hey Saucers" I deliberately mispronounced her name as she then scowls at me as Dalvin, Jojo, and K-Ci snickered behind me like a bunch of little kids.

"You ain't funny DeVante" She rolled her eyes.

"I ain't say I was funny and keep on rolling them eyes-I really hope they get stuck" I scrunch up my nose at her.

"Hell-if anything them getting stuck will be a whole lot better so I don't have to look at yo ugly ass" She flicked me off.

"Ugly-girl where? Where have you seen one spot that ugly done graced this face, you really need your eyes check cause you vision is hella blurred" I kissd my teeth at her as K-Ci soon dropped to the floor laughing, holding his stomach at the verbal altercation between Sasha and I.

"Ain't nothing funny K-Ci that's why yo bitch ass got shot" Sasha spoke up and all of a sudden K-Ci quickly got up from the floor as he saunter over to her with his hands now in his baggy black jeans.

"See, now I was trying to spare ya but see you real foul for that shit, real talk-first of all how do you know the feeling of a bullet striking almost close to your fucking heart, blood pouring outcha ya mouth, a tight ripping feeling of your skin being torn apart, as your chest aches from where the doctor did the sugery at, you let me know if you ever be blessed enough to live and experience that feeling no edges having ass bitch" K-Ci spat with his earnest emotions at her as Jojo and Dalvin soon tried to catch up to him but he stormed out the cafeteria in a fiery rage.

"Damn, what a drama queen-say one little sentence to Cedric and he bitches" Sasha laughs.

"No, you the bitch, saying some shit like that-he could've lost his life that day but he didn't and is bless enough to still remain the same way he was before all that shit went down, this who you fuck with like that, Alicia? Hm, I thought so" I shook my head as I then take one last look at Alicia as she tried to grab my arm but I shrugged it off as I was heated from Sasha saying such a fucked up thing to K-Ci which angered him.

"DeVante wait!" I heard Alicia shriek as I continued to walk to my destination that was the entrance of the cafeteria that leads to the hall.

____________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

DALVIN?

K-CI?

SASHA?

ALICIA?

DALVIN TELLING DEVANTE
ABOUT HIMSELF
AND HOW AND HE
WAS BEING A
WHOLE BITCH
TOWARDS NAOMI?

DEVANTE SAYING HE
DOESN'T CARE
ABOUT NAOMI?

DALVIN DEFENDING NAOMI'S NAME WITH HER
NOT BEING PRESENT?

SASHA MAKING FUN
OF K-CI BEING SHOT?

K-CI STORMING OUT?