CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE

NAOMI

"What's up with DeVante all up on you and shit?" Dominic inquired for the umpteenth time as we soon stopped at my locker as I put in the combination and popped it open as I got my books out for my next class.

"Dominic, I told you before it was nothingーso chill out" I told him as I was about to kiss him but he instead grabbed my chin and stopped me as his hazel eyes bored into my chocolate ones.

"Better not be anything" He spoke lowly in a hushed tone as it was only evident in my very own ears.

"Or what?" I arched my right eyebrow up at him as Dominic tucked his lips in as he looked me over slowly as his eyes went back up to my face.

"Like, what you seeーI wore it just for you baby" I winked at him as his cheeks heat up as they were a rosy color as I giggled at his cuteness.

"Awe, how cuteーyou're blushing" I reached up and pinched his cheek as he poked his bottom lip out at me.

"But in all honestly, Naomi-I think you should stay far away from DeVante. I feel like he on some sneaky shit" Dominic warned me.

That's funny because DeVante said the same thing about him and now he's telling the same thing about DeVante.

"Why do you say that?" I inquired.

"For one thing the muthafucka always staring you down and shit like a fucking piece of meat, just because we kin and shit doesn't mean I won't beat his ass" Dominic spoke.

"Who cares about DeVante, I know what I got in the end of the day and it's you, baby" I leaned up and kissed his cheek as he lets me this time as I noticed as his hands grabbing the books out of my hand as I then close my locker back.

"You better" Dominic bit his bottom lip as I soon heard a masculine voice yell out my name, crazily from in the hallway.

"Naomi, best friend!" I soon noticed K-Ci running towards me as he soon got closer but soon tripped on air as he came tumbling down as he literally rolled across the floor as I let go of Dominic and walked over to him instead as I extended my hand out to him as he looks up and grabs it.

"Well, it's good to see you in higher spirits than yesterday" I pointed out reminiscing on K-Ci and I sharing a kiss once again that I honestly which he didn't stopped which led to me being conflicted between him and Dominic that I kept a hidden secret from even Lola and Roxie and we tell each other everything maybe in due time I will but right now, I just can't.

"Well, thanks to you of course" K-Ci smiled as I pulled him up alongside me as I then felt a hand snake around my waist as my entire being was now pulled into a lean and muscular body as I looked up and saw Dominic with envy evident in his hazel orbs.