CHAPTER FORTY-SIX

DEVANTE

"But-anyway what's up with me and you, baby?" I bit my bottom lip as I flirted with this bad little thang I spotted from across the hall who happened to be watching me.

"I don't know you tell me, DeVante?" She flirted as she batted her long eyelashes at me as I smiled.

"There's no need to be formal baby, just call me daddy" I smirked as she blushed and pushed me hard and soon laugh uncontrollably as I laughed too.

She continued to laugh and laugh until I got to the point I was staring at my watch as the same charade continued as I soon got irritated and just wanted get this quick nut out but this bitch is fucking it up right now.

"Look hoe, you gonna let me fuck that throat or nah because I ain't got time for you to just laugh at everything I say, so what's really good?" I snapped as I furrowed my brows together as she soon stopped laughing and held her head down as she looked at her shoes.

I squinted my eyes as I soon backed away from her slowly a couple of inches as she then looks back up at me but with a more so crazy look and I wasn't feeling it one bit, I was about to turn on my heels and head the other way until she yanked me back by the bottom of my sweatshirt.

"Bitch, let go!" I yelled at her face as she shook her head as a refusal to my demand.

"You're friends with K-Ci, right?" She inquired as she then looked back up into my eyes.

"Well-we use to be friends, but why you wanna know all that for?" I arched my eyebrow up at her in confusion.

"Tell him congratulations, she's ten weeks" She leaned up and whispered in my ear as she then lets go of my shirt abruptly as she pushed me while chuckling at my shocked facial expression that I had plastered upon my face.

"Wait, who's ten weeks?!" I hollered after her as she was about to walk down the hall until she turned her head and cut her eyes at me.

"My sister, the one he danced with at Judy MaCallen's party, she's pregnant and tell your little dumbass friend don't try to deny the baby cause K-Ci is the only one she has been with" She told me.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Veronica and my sister's name is Vanessa, but remember tell your stupid ass friend or we gonna have a problem, and I mean all of y'all and including K-Ci's new bitch named Nolen or whatever the fuck her name is" She scoffed.

"You mean Naomi, her and K don't go out" I spoke up.

"Whatever nigga, just pass on the message" The girl named Veronica waved me off as she rolled her eyes at me annnoyed.

She got the last word ad she proceeded down the hallway as she soon vanished as I tried to wrap my mind around what just happened.