CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

DEVANTE

"So how are you enjoying Northridge High, Dominic?" Dalvin asked Dominic as the three of us were sitting up in the gym while K-Ci was in ISS and Jojo was absent today due to the flu.

"It's alright, ya know the south got some honies with some mad bodies especially that Naomi girl from yesterday, lil shorty definitely sparked my eye on something serious" Dominic spoke as he twist at his hair.

"Oh you digging Naomi?" I spoke as he then leaned up and listened to me and nodded his head in confirmation.

"Yeah, why-ya know lil mama or something cuh?" He inquired as he stared at me and I stared at him back also.

"Yeah, she's weird a-" I was about to speak until Dalvin butted in.

"She isn't weird De, she just really likes you" Dalvin scolded me as I waved him off and Dominic laughed at us.

"Whatcha laughing about?" I kissed my teeth at him.

"You should be the last somebody to call another person weird, especially during time when we were little kids you always screamed for two hours straight after watching Fraggle Rock with a damn bicycle helmet in ya tightie-whities and then that K-Ci is even weirder with his fetishes he has and whatnot, so yep you a major hypocrite for that one son" Dominic explained to me.

"Oh yeah-your ass did wear that fucking helmet with the superman cape with some bright ass rainboots and tin-foil all covering your teeth with a batman utility belt looking tacky as hell and momma talking about my baby did that, hell yeah and make sure he don't do it ever again, I almost went blind from all those damn colors shining in my eyes" Dalvin laughed as he held his stomach as tears ran down the side of his face.

"Shut up withcha fetus face looking ass" I scoffed as I looked off into the distance as Dominic and Dalvin continued to bring up some weird shit I use to do when I was a little boy.

"Oh you remember the first time when DeVante smoked some marijuana and we was laughing at how paranoid he was after that and he jumped across the room from the bed and hit the wall, yoooooooooo son that shit was mad crazy and funny, Ahhhhh we had some good fun back then" Dominic brought up the first time I smoke a joint but honestly I thought that shit was lace with something cause a nigga started to get physical and tried to karate chop everything in sight and plus I peed on Dalvin which he deserved because he was being a bothersome little bitch that day which we ended up fighting but I mean I wasn't in my right mind, I should of got some justification for that shit.

"Y'all mad bugging right now" I rolled my eyes at them both.

"DeVantaeeeeeee!" I heard somebody scream my name as I then turned my head to the left and looked around and finally spot K-Ci running towards me and yelling my name like a manic.