CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN

NAOMI

"Now, why did you go and fight Sasha-Naomi?" K-Ci asked me as he got the small bottle of anti-peroxide I always carry from my purse out as I gave him permisson to rummange through it as he zipped it back up as he had some cotton balls and a band aid also.

"Because she disrespected you and you're my homie and that's mean she's disrespecting me, so she got slick off the mouth and then bam-I lost all my good sense and punched the tramp" I told him as I stimulated the fight as K-Ci ducked and leaned his head back away from my wild ass hits in the air as I visualized a fake opponent I was fighting against.

"Yeah, calm down Muhammad Ali trying to knock me out and shit" He joked as I laughed at him and pushed him slightly as I soon shook my head at him at his silliness.

"But nah come over here so I can clean your face up" K-Ci spoke in a soothing tone as he grabbed my face gently as he placed the cotton ball soaked in anti-peroxide onto my brusied cheek as he pressed it up gently upon my bronze skin.

"Hey, wanna match at the game on Friday?" I asked him as he soon got done and peeled off the bandaid and placed it on my cheek, perfectly.

"Yeah, what colors you had in mind?" K-Ci asked as he soon threw away the bloody cottonball and the band-aid papers beside the garbage can that was beside the bench we sat at outside.

"Uh, how about black and white?" I shrugged my shoulders and K-Ci gave me a thumbs up in confirmation to my unsure statement I presented to him.

"I'm actually surprised at you, Naomi" K-Ci spoke up as he leaned back on the bench as he folded his arms over his head.

"Why?" I inquired as I then turned and looked at him.

"Well I'm surprised you didn't agrue with DeVante after he was talking about how big your head was and shit" K-Ci whistled a tune as I shook my head and thought back to eariler in the day when DeVante had something to say to me.

"DeVante's a child, so its whatever until he wants to man up and have a conversation like a grown up and be civilized I will treat him like a little kid, K. I honestly don't have time for the games and shit with him because it's stupid and pointless at this point like if you got a problem with me just tell me straight up ya know and don't be holding your tongue and shit from how you really feel and throwing slick shots out at me for no apparent reason cause I ain't do nothing to him at all" I spoke as my vein popped out my neck as I was actually imagining I was saying this to DeVante and not to K-Ci instead whilst him probably looking at me like I lost my damn mind and whatnot.

"Damn, well if you so sick and tired of it just try to talking to him about in a cordial way that means no trying to shank him, Mo" K-Ci took the pencil out my hand that I was practicing stabbing gestures at.

"But K-Ci..." I trailed on as I leaned on him as he fluffed my hair out as it was in his face as he pushed it.

"I mean it Naomi, whatever he says just keep your cool and don't engage into a full blown agrument with him and shit because it's not worth it at all, fight him with your words not your fists" He scolded me.

"Okay, K-you're telling me this but you didn't take your own advice seriously when the both of y'all fought" I pointed out.

"Look don't be like me okay, I mean you should always fight if somebody throw the first punch and shit but if they ain't touching you they ain't you then don't fret about it, just have a normal conversation with him and if it goes left just simply walk away, easy peasy lemon squeezy" K-Ci ruffled my hair as he soon played in it.

"Mhm-I'll think about it, but sometimes I just want to punch the daylights out of him, he is just so infuriating" I groaned out as I felt K-Ci bury his hands into my hair so more as he played with it even more than before.

"I feel ya and you're hair is so beautiful" K-Ci signed, relaxed as he continued to play in my hair some more as he took some of my hair and pushed it close to my face trying to make a beard on me.

"Thanks and you know what I always wondered about guys?" I asked as I looked up at him and leaned off a little as I then rummange through my purse and pulled out my little compact mirror and opened it up as I shoved it in K-Ci's face.

"Uh, why are you shoving this mini mirror into my face?" K-Ci asked confused as I was to busy having my eyes fixated at his eyelashes.

"Why do boys have longer eyelashes and the better skin than girls, like your skin is so clear and Dominic's his skin is so beautiful like oh my gosh" I gushed.

"I don't know" K-Ci shurgged his shoulders lazily as I was serious as fuck about this.

"I had ance for three long years and those three years were pure hell buddy just thinking one day I got all those bumps off of me next thing ya know bam-here comes a full pimple and plus the homies just kicking it on my face, playa" I explained to K-Ci who laughed at me as I soon frowned at him.

"Oh, I'm sorry I wasn't suppose to laugh?" K-Ci soon stopped laughing as I waved him off as a smile threaten to creep upon my face as I refused to show it to him.

"But, nah males have these long eyelashes and pretty skin like-you guys don't need all of that" I kissed my teeth of the fact of boys having longer eyelashes than me.

"You are something else" K-Ci shook his head at me as I leaned down and pulled a dandelion out the ground and leaned close to K-Ci as I blowed it into his unsuspected face.

____________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

K-CI?