CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO

DEVANTE

My jaw clenched as I watched Naomi and Dominic interact with eachother as I wished that was me she was talking to instead of him but I fucked that up.

Why that couldn't be me that she is talking to and shit? Why him instead of me and how long was this annoying ass bitch was going to rub up on me like I'm some peice of meat.

"DeVante, pay attention to me" Amiyah spoke into my ear as I shrugged her off of me.

"Bitch, don't touch me!" I snapped as I pushed her away from me as everybody in the classroom soon stopped working on their papers as they turned their attention over towards me.

"Mr. Degrate, please keep your voice down and watch your profanity or you will have a trip to the office" Mrs. Myers warned me as I kissed my teeth.

"Can I sit somewhere else?" I inquired as I gathered up all my stuff as my eyes adverted towards Mrs. Myers as she nods her head as I soon found an empty seat next beside Dalvin as I placed his jacket over his head.

"Wassup Dal" I sat down in the desk as he soon snatches the jacket off his head as he just glance at me.

"Nothing and you need to stop staring at people, that ain't cute and it's hella creepy, my nigga" Dalvin scolded me as arched my right eyebrow up in confusion at him trying to figure out what exactly he was talking about.

"Whatcha mean-staring? I wasn't staring at nobody, nigga" I scrunched my nose up at him as Dalvin kissed his teeth and shook his head as he cut his eyes at me.

"De, you ain't fooling nobody but yourself-look get over it already. I mean you had your chance to be with Naomi and you fucking blew it, so there's that-maybe if you wasn't so busy acting a damn fool around here trying to prove something to your own obliviousness maybe just maybe she would of gave you a chance, but oh well that ends well buddy" Dalvin patted my back as I soon leaned back as he tried to touch me again as I curled my upper lip at him.

"Shut the hell up!" I retorted as the bell soon rung as everybody got up except for me as took my time.

Everybody soon left out including Mrs. Meyers as I got up also but noticed Dominic hugging Naomi as they were talking to each other.

"I'll see you later, baby" Dominic kissed her forehead as Naomi nodded her head as they soon released one another from their the hug as Dominic soon made his way out of class and so did I.

"Hey Dominic, good luck at the game tonight" I told him as he suddenly stopped and smiled while giving me a thumbs up.

"Aye, thanks De and can you tell Naomi that I love her for me again?" Dominic asked me.

"Will do and bring home that win for Northridge" I shouted as Dominic soon catched up to Dalvin who had his gym bag as they headed towards the gym as they soon vanished behind the double doors.

The hallway was dead silent as I soon leaned on the wall next beside the classroom door as I waited for Naomi to come out.

"Aye Naomi, wait up-let me holla at you for a second" I leaned off the wall as Naomi soon came out the classroom as nobody else was in the hallway besides me and her.

"DeVante, I don't have time, okay" Naomi shooed me off as she was about to walk away until I jogged up to her and grasp her arm into my right hand.

"What's the rush, baby?" I bit my bottom lip as she curled her upper lip up at me in disgust.

"Baby? That's new, my nigga but nice try now, unhand me" She tried to break out of grip but I tightened it some more.

"Why you trying to run off for, sweetheart
I don't bite unless you want me to" I smirked as Naomi was about to slap me but I grabbed her left hand and held it.

"DeVante, get away fr-" I suddenly pressed my lips against her soft ones as she denied my tongue as I held her hands up above her head as I backed her up into the wall as my teeth soon bit down upon her lip as she gasped as I took the liberty and shoved my tongue down her thoart.

My lips departed from her plump ones as I kissed her jawline as she tried to free herself from me but my grip went even tighter as I was about to devour her neck until I felt a tear drop on the side of my cheek.

My eyes advert from her neck as I looked up as the girl I have fallen in love was now crying.

"DeVante, leave me alone..." She dragged on as she sniffled as I soon snapped back into reality as I let go of her hands as her arms dropped as my eyebrows curled up in concern for her.

"Naomi, I'm sorry...please don't cry" I spoke softly as I engulfed her into a hug as she sobbed into my chest as she started to hit me in it, also.

"Let me go, DeVante" She muttered as I rubbed her back as my lips press up against her forehead as she gripped my shirt into her hands.

"I-I'm sorry" I chocked out as I let go of her as she soon pushed me down as I let her overpower me as I fell on my butt as she then ran off.

"What the fuck did I just do?" I groaned as I placed my head into the palm of my hands.

_____________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

DALVIN?

DOMINIC?

NAOMI?

DEVANTE KISSING
NAOMI?