CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE

NAOMI

"Girl, he did what and the other one-huh?!" Lola and Roxie exclaimed at the same time as we sat on the bleachers.

"Yeah, DeVante kissed me and Dominic gave me head" I blush as I could still sense the euphoric feeling of Dominic's tongue plunged deep inside of my wet folds once again.

He wasn't even present and he still has me high from his touch like he was some sort of drug I couldn't get enough of.

I wonder how I would be acting when we do eventually make love?

Will it get me even higher than what I'm feeling right now?

"Naomi!" I heard a feminine voice yell at me as a pair of fingers suddenly snap at my face as I jumped up and soon turned my head at Lola and Roxie who were awaiting for me to speak to them about what all happened a week ago.

"Wha-I'm sorry I zoned out" I told them sympathetically.

"Mhm, we see you all drooling and shit, head must of been magical-huh?" Roxie smirked as she reached over Lola and nudge my arm as I smiled.

"Yeah it was and it got cut to fucking short to, I didn't even get to cum" I told them still remembering how DeVante paged Dominic, interrupting us but I wasn't to mad due to Dominic calling back later on that night and telling me that he had to take Dalvin to the hospital whilst his ankle being sprained.

"Damn, sorry about that Naomi" Lola patted my back.

"Eh-it's okay, besides he had to see what was wrong with Dalvin, ya know speaking of Dalvin...how is he doing Roxie?" I stopped talking to Lola and turned my attention to Roxie.

"Oh, he's okay...he keeps bothering me with them damn crutches and shit, I'm gonna beat him with them if he bark at me one mo-"

"Roxie! Baby, can you put this lollipop in my mouth?!" A loud squeaky masculine voice shouted as we soon saw Dalvin walking with the crutches as he came and threw the unwrapped lollipop into Roxie's lap as he then sat beside her.

"Oh sure I will baby..." Roxie smirked as she then got up and took the wrapping off as Dalvin opened his mouth up while I felt a hand touch my shoulder as I jumped and elbowed whoever it was in the stomach as the person howled in pain.

"Ow best friend!" I heard a familiar boisterous voice as I turned my head and saw K-Ci who was holding his stomach as I got up to see if he was okay.

"Oh my gosh, K-Ci! I am so sorry about that!" I apologized to him as he soon started laughing as I looked up at him with my brows furrowed.

"Girl, you a trip that weak ass elbow in the stomach didn't hurt me" He coughed out as he held his stomach.