CHAPTER FORTY-THREE

NAOMI

"Damn Naomi, I didn't know K-Ci and DeVante fought each other" Lola says shockingly as we sat on the bleachers.

"Yeah K-Ci basically told me after I left them that DeVante came up to him starting up some shit and he told him off about me and that's when he punched him and they started brawling from there" I shrugged my shoulders whilst informing Lola about the alteraction between DeVante and K-Ci.

"Oh man, I heard from Jojo about it but I thought they were just
rough-housing like boys usually do with each other but now that I think about it I did see K-Ci's bandaid and bruised up cheek, I see they were really throwing hands foreal, DeVante's left eye is jacked up" Lola stated a fact because K-Ci indeed suffer some blows from the fight but nothing to serious that a little
anti-peroxide couldn't fix.

"Yeah, I mean-I really never took
K-Ci as a fighter but I guess when duty calls it calls, I heard from Dalvin they were about to fight again outside the school's parking lot but one of the teachers called the police so everybody jetted and all of that took place after I left school to go to work and shit" I explained to her.

"You have been spending a lot of time with K-Ci lately, it's like y'all are inseparable and DeVante might be a little jealous of your new found interest that is no longer him" Lola sung.

"Girl, please-DeVante jealous?" I laughed and slapped my knee like an eldery person.

"Yes DeVante, Peep this-he always start with you eveytime and he stares at you and shit, and does everything to be noticed by you and by him seeing you happy and smiling with K-Ci made his head explode with anger which led to him starting that shit with K about you" Lola snapped her fingers towards me.

"Eh, wrong" I snapped my fingers at her.

"Face it Naomi, DeVante wants you and it's probably no telling how far he will go to get you into his arms might even start some more shit" Lola waved her arms around crazily as I just gave her a look of twisted contortions.

"Whatever but what's up with you and Jojo?" I changed the subject quickly.

"Oh me and my bookie bear are doing wonderful, he treats me like a queen, and we almost kind of did the do..." Lola trailed on in a high pitch tone as she covered her mouth with her hands.

"Do what?! Come on-bitch spill it!" I squealed as I pryed her hands off her mouth.

"Okay, so we were chilling and shit so next ya know my little shy teddy bear over here making me wetter than a tsunami, I mean he had your girl flooding and shit, eating me out like I was his last meal, I'm talking about it was so good that my eyes rolled back and I was in the clouds as my toes curled and my teeth sinked into my lip as my moans were heard everywhere, oh I just get chills just thinking about it, is it hot in here-a-are you hot by chance?" Lola fanned herself as my jaw was hanging wide open.

"W-What?" Lola stuttered as she fanned herself rapidly with her hand.

"I just-I can't believe-Jojo-you-y'all are so damn quiet and shit, it's like describing a whole nother person not sweet and innocent Jojo" I blinked my eyes slowly at her in disbelief of what she just got done telling me earlier.

"I know right? But, they say it takes the right woman or man to bring the freak out of a shy and quiet person, I was shocked my ownself, hell Jojo ain't innocent in the bed though, opp" Lola stuck out her tongue.

"Lawd, you and Jojo done turned each other out" I shook my head at her.

"Aye Naomi, can I speak with you for a quick second or two?" I heard a familiar masculine voice call out into a question aimmed towards me as I looked up and saw Dominic who was in front of me as I noticed he took down his twists and instead had a cute little afro going on up on his head.

"Yeah sure, Lola I'll see you later" I turned towards her and she nodded and shooed us away as I stood up from the bleachers and stretched earning a pleasurable pop from my previously tensed up muscles as Dominic abruptly grabbed my hand and gently squeezed it as we walked over to the gym door as he opened it up and soon closed it once we were in the empty hallway of Northridge High.

"What do you wanna talk about, Dominic?" I inquired as I looked up at him.

"Do you like K-Ci as more than a friend?" He signed, heavily.

"Nah, K-Ci and I don't have anything going on-who gave you that kind of idea anyway?" I asked as I scrunch up my face from his question that I just answered for him.

"Well-DeVante and are you sure because if you do then I will back off and let y'all be together and shit, I ain't trying to wreck anything" Dominic puts his hands up in defense.

"Nah, we don't have anything going on between us and you say DeVante-huh?" I gritted my teeth.

"Yeah DeVante" He reassured me.

"That son-of-a-bitch" I mutter under my breath in heat of rage of DeVante trying to start some shit between Dominic and I with K-Ci being involved.

"What was that?" Dominic asked.

"Oh nothing" I smiled brightly at him as he chuckled and smiled also.

"Are you coming to the game on Friday to support me?" Dominic inquired as he pulled me over by the waist as I was soon close to him.

"We'll see, Mr. DeGrate" I teased as I reached up and played with his hair which was super soft.

"I'll hold you up to that Ms. Kingley" He smirked and soon caresses the left side of my face.

___________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

LOLA?

DOMINIC?