CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR

DEVANTE

"Aye, Naomi wait up!" I jogged up to her as she started walking throughout the clothing store she works at.

"DeVante, leave me alone!" She clenched her jaw as a girl with blonde hair walks over towards me.

"Naomi, what does rule seventy states?" The girl smiles as she puts her arm on my bicep as I glowered down at her.

"If a customer needs assistance, assit them-Britney I understand that but he just wants to ann-"

"Naomi, the customer needs assistance and my number-here you go" She slyly gave me a prewritten number that was etched on a piece of paper as she shoved it in my hand and let go of my bicep and my entire arm at that.

"Gee thanks, but I won't be needing this sweetheart" I smiled fakely at her as I balled the paper up and threw it at her forehead and it bounced off the shiny muthafucka.

She was about to say something but I maneuvered my way around her as I came up beside Naomi as I grabbed her hand as she tensed up and looked up at me as she tried to get her hand away from mine but instead I held a tight grip on it.

"DeVante, leave me alone and let go" Naomi rolled her brown eyes at me as she soon crinkle her eyebrows together.

"I gotta talk to you, you don't mind do you?" I inquired.

"Nigga, what do we gotta talk about-hmm let's see how much of a bitch ass nigga you are and how you can't back up anything you say, psst nah nigga we don't got nothing to talk about my G" Naomi chuckled as she was about to walk away but I pulled her back as she huffed and puffed at me as she tried to pry my fingers off her hand but I wouldn't budge one bit.

"Please, can we just talk and plus it's pertains to Dominic that I think you should hear about" I tried to convince her as I clutch the thick manila folder in my left hand that I brung along to prove my claim against my own cousin that might give me the benefit of the doubt to finally win over Naomi.

"Fine...it's my lunch break anyway-come on" She signed annoyed as a grin crept up on my lips as I let go of her hand entirely as she turned on her heels as she started walking as I followed in hot pursuit.

I was about to grab her ass until a hand was placed on mine as we soon stopped halfway out the store.

"Muthafucka, don't even try it or I will break all your fingers and and that's on some real shit-ya know what, walk infront of me...you way too sneaky" Naomi told me as I kissed my teeth playfully at her as she let go of my hand giving her a quick reassurance that I was going to do what she asked me do in the first place.

"Alright" I spoke as I started walking ahead of her as we continued our journey until I saw an empty table at the food court in the mall.

I came up to the table as I sat down and so did Naomi across from me as I reached across the table and handed her the folder that will either make me or break me right now.

"What's this and why it's so thick?" Naomi inquired as she held the folder in her small hands.

"Heh, that's what she said" I chuckled as I was thinking off a sexual innuendo coming from what Naomi just got done finish saying.

"Heh, he ain't getting nun" Naomi mocked me as she rolled her eyes at me as I twisted up my lips as I tried not to say anything slick back before she come across this table and attack me and plus how can I stay mad at such a beauty to the human eyes especially my very own eyes at that.

"Just open it up and see, baby" I licked my lips at her.

"Boy, you need some lipchap...here ya go" She paused as she rummanged through her pocket and handed me a lipbalm as I stared at her blankly.

"Just read the folder, Naomi" I scoffed.

"Alright chill" She chortled as she opens up the folder completely as she starts reading through it and soon stopped as her eyes get lower at what she came across as I smiled internally at my plan working out for the very best.

"So, whatcha think about your little boyfriend now?" I asked her as my right eyebrow arched up awaiting her answer.

Out of nowhere the folder was thrown at me as it hit my face as I jumped up out my seat as I saw Naomi sitting there as she looked at me with so much hatred constrasting her dark brown eyes.

"What the fuck was that for?!" I shouted as my veins potruded out my neck as everybody around us in the food court was staring but I could care less.

"DeVante gone on somewhere and take your little fake ass folder with you" Naomi told me as she soon stands up as she was about to walk pass me but I grabbed her hand.

"Fake, girl that shit ain't fake...Dominic did shit, he was arrested and had charges on his ass for that shit he was involved in, if it wasn't for our folks actually giving a shit about that nigga-his ass would've been serving damn near life in prison, he had a whole girlfriend and she couldn't even deal with his shit anymore and you gonna tell me this shit-fake? Well, if that's the case then sometimes the fake shit be the real shit and vice versa remember that and you know where I be at whenever you want a real nigga to hold you down, I'm outta here" I told her as she snatches her hand out my grip as I left the folder on the floor as I started walking as I saw out the peripheral of my vision as she picks up the folders and all the files.

' Maybe my plan did work out afterall...'
I thought faintly to myself as I continued to walk away.

_____________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

NAOMI?

DOMINIC GETTING INTO
TROUBLE WITH THE LAW
ACCORDING TO DEVANTE?

NAOMI THROWING THE
FOLDER AT DEVANTE?