CHAPTER EIGHTY-EIGHT

DEVANTE

"Reach out and grasp her hand and be all suave with it, De" Dalvin whispered harshly throughout the earpiece that I had on my ear, listening to him, K-Ci, and Jojo's instructions while Naomi and I were in this restaurant for our date that we coincidentally asked each other at the same time without any hesitation of a quick ' yes ' to seal the deal of the offer.

"Whatcha doing idiot, grasp her hand muthafuー" Dalvin started but soon a shuffling sound was evident with a smack and crashing sound.

"Nah, do like I told you before and ditch the restaurant, the big bertha bitch didn't return with ya'll food yet, bail out nigga!" K-Ci stressed in a voluminous tone that rang throughout my ear as I hissed from it as I reached up and touched my ear in pain from it as Naomi advert her eyes from her menu and back up at me with concern written all over her face.

"DeVante, is everything okayーyou have a ear-ache or something?" Naomi questioned as she reached over and held my hand as I tuck my lips into my mouth as I stared at her radiate beauty.

"Say something el stupido, milady is speaking to you king doofus" Dalvin screeches annoyingly as my jaw clenched from the irritation of K-Ci and him going back and forth in the ear piece giving me a few good advice and some outrageous that could possibly get me slapped silly by Naomi, alone.

"Look, De do youーyou're doing good, so far the date hasn't been awkward well considering your heavy ass breathing but like I said just continue to stay cool about it" Jojo intervenes from K-Ci who was yelling curse words in the background as a loud smack was heard and loud wailing and more shuffling and Dalvin screaming.

"Muthafucka, get the hell off of me!" K-Ci yelled as I listened in on Dalvin cussing up a storm at him.

"You burnt twig son-of-a-bitch, you stupid ass hoe, bitch you gonna buy me some more candyーImma whoop yo ass!"

"Bring it on, Scrappy DooーI want the dramaーgremlin looking muthafucka, giving people nightmares and shitー
a-woof, doggie"

"Will the both of you shut the hell up?! Please shut up, damn!" After Jojo yelled at the both of them the ear piece soon became staticky in my right ear.

"What the fuck?" I muttered under my breath as Naomi gazes at me as my eyes flicker downwards avoiding her deep stare upon me as I touched my ear again but soon heard a loud bump as I soon looked up past Naomi as my eyes focus in on K-Ci, Dalvin and Jojo who was behind the fish tank in the restaurant as he was yelling at Dalvin and K-Ci which was inaudible to me due to the other people in the restaurant with their loud chattering amongst Naomi and I.

"Are you sureー" Before Naomi could vocalize her worries for me once again the sound of something being placed on the table was evident as it was our food well mine to be exact as the waitress wasn't the hefty older woman from before but now a woman to be in her twenties with a attitude coming off of her so bad that it could smack you in your face of how aggressively she was chewing her gum and popping it at the same pace as I felt a little uneasy of how hard she was looking me up and down.