CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

NAOMI

"K-Ci, here take your jacket back" I begged him as I tried to shove the white and black Nike windbreaker over towards him but he wouldn't budge and just take it already.

"No" He spoke as I tried to toss it on him but he pushed it back before it could land on him which to my aggression made me kissed my teeth due to the fact I don't like keeping other people's things like that because they might need it for something or whatever the case may be.

"Take the fucking jacket!" I tossed the jacket over his head as it was draped over his head as I then turned on my heels of my feet and was about to walk off until I felt a hand grasp my right arm as I was then pulled back gently as I was suddenly spun around like a princess as I looked up and saw K-Ci taking the jacket off his head and soon held it in his free hand that didn't have my arm in it's grasp.

"Why you do that for?" K-Ci inquired as he looked into my eyes.

"I did that because I don't like keeping people's stuff like that so-there you go" I gestured towards his jacket that he had in his other hand.

K-Ci didn't say nothing as I followed his eyes as they landed at my bussom as my clevage showed proudly with the low v-neck top my Aunt Rena forced me to wear due to her being tired of seeing me in a shirt that shows little to no sex appeal that may land me a boyfriend that I really didn't give a fuck about because if a boy like me he would talk to me amd vibe with instead of my body being a main factor in this situation if he don't-he just don't, its not my hard luck.

He continued to stare absentmindedly at my breasts as I soon took the liberty of punching him in the arm as he yelped and soon let go of my arm to hold his in agonizing pain that I just inflicted on him.

"My eyes are up here, not down there" I told him as I pointed up to my eyes.

"It's kinda hard not to stare, Naomi besides your breasts but your whole appearance and personality showcases a pleasant visual as my eyes bare witness to such edgy spunkiness mixed with such a euphoric vibe towards ya" K-Ci complimented me as I soon felt a blush creep up to my cheeks of K-Ci being the first boy besides Dominic to ever so call like me and say something very nice to me unlike boys just ignoring me whenever which didn't faze me at all.

"Thanks K-Ci, you're like the first boy to ever say something that nice to me about the way I dress instead of trying to joke and whatnot" I told him as he nodded his head up and down and soon pulled me abruptly into a hug as I was caught off guard as he wrapped his slightly toned lanky arms around my body as he squeezed with much prescion as I couldn't help but to inhale the vibrant and strong smelling induced cologne dashed upon his body which coated his sweatshirt even more which made my eyes rolled back to the pleasant smell going through my nostrils filling my mind with such bliss that I refused to diss.

K-Ci buried his face into my neck as he soon brung it back up as he grabbed my chin as he unexpectedly plant his lips against mine and I let him again for the second time as I was now in a unknown state of mind about this whole situation at that.

"Mm, K-Ci stop" I moaned out as it came out as a whisper as he bit my bottom tugging at it as I was amazed at his kissing talent which reminded me of how he use to deal with multiple girls and Mary and with them literally going ape shit crazy about K-Ci of all people which shocked me when I first found out about everything but now I finally understood due to me seeing a whole nother side of K-Ci that Mary probably experienced behind closed doors with him when he wanted to act right sometimes for her before everything went down.