CHAPTER NINETY-EIGHT

DEVANTE

"Look at you dressing to the nines for Naomi" Dominic smirks as I saw the reflection of him in the mirror as his hair was now back to twists.

I kept quiet as I smooth out my tuxedo and picked at my hair making sure I looked good as my eyes flicker downwards trying to see where my cologne was at but to no avail I couldn't find it.

"I'm talking to you, ailenboy" Dominic laughed as he said the wretched nickname he use to call me when we were little ass kids.

"Still silent I see, damn Naomi got you that whipped and shitーyour virgin ass don't know what to do with all of that anyway, I mean I don't really see why she would pick your stupid ass over meーa murderer at that, a little pissy ass boy that is scared as fuck" His prescene was next beside mine as he chuckled at my blank expression.

"Shut the fuck up" I uttered under my breath as my shoulder bumped his very own, roughly as he stumbled a little before regaining his balance, it was obvious he was smoking due to the stench of weed lacing his whole exterior as his outfit was a crimson red as he eyes twinkled with pure mischief behind them as he gave me a malicious smug.

"What's that, huhーyou know you have been getting hella bold lately and especially Dalvinーthese bitches around here got y'all shaking like some damn strippers, letting bitches run over y'all like thatーbut damn I never expect you beat my ass like that in school, ya serious about toots, aren't yaーpussy hella sweet isn't itーI mean I used to taste it everytimeーwe even fucked too, ask her" Dominic smirks as I soon stop from walking out the door and gave him a side leer.

"Ya know for somebody who got their ass handle to them by me like two times already you got a whole lotta mouth and shitーstop fucking worrying about me and mines, something you never got quite right when we younger, don't nobody like and care about your bitch assーnow I understand why your parents wanted to put you in a foster home, too much of nutcase to deal with" I spat with venom laced in my tone, even though that was fucked up what I said to him and he is still a human being but still a part of me didn't give a shit anymore about Dominic or his shifty ass ways with his bitch ass.

"You, don't know shitーokay, I had to fucking fight for everything I ever wanted while the good little preacher's kid had everything handed to himーso before you try to judge somebody else take a long hard look at your bitch ass, we're the same DeVanteーyou and I, so if I am a nutcase then yo stupid ass is too!" Dominic snapped at me as his veins protruded out his neck.

It was true we did look alike and had similar actions but we didn't have the same personality while he was slowly diminishing into insanity that his parents claim he had and I was justーwell me.

Even though we are one year apart from each other, I have always look up to him and wanted to be just like himーfearless, make people tremble at the very mention of my nameーhave muthafuckas running away and shit due to me always getting bullied when I was younger about my ears but mostly my fingers and how they were so different from everybody else's.