EPILOGUE

DEVANTE

"Aye baby, w-why don't you come along and swing on this big donkey dick right here!" K-Ci drunkily swung his hand around as Dalvin tried to yank him away from a crowd of girls who was giving the three of us all lustful eyes but Dalvin and I could care less while K-Ci was utilizing every aspect of it as he drunkily flirted with them.

"Come on, KーI told your stupid ass to lay off that punch and shit that muthafucka is spike as hell" Dalvin soon maneuvers himself around as he tried to yank K-Ci away but he wouldn't budge as they somehow came tumbling down to the ground together.

"Well lookie hereーyou want some of this dick, Dalvin...I'll give you a hーhint of how it looks like...dark choclate with the right colorーtーthe tip is pinkーI mean it's going be a nーnight to remember" K-Ci slurred his words as Get Down On It by Kool and The Gang begin to play as he soon jumped up well sluggily and started to thrust his pelvis out of nowhere.

"Oh good lord" I shook my head as
K-Ci started humping the floor.

"TーThis how I be in y'all bitch ass niggas girl pussyーS-She be like 'oh big daddy k-ci don't stop ahhhhh' " K-Ci continued his comical shenanigans as Jojo swoop in out of nowhere and snatched him up by his coller as K-Ci tried to break free.

"Somebody help, they trying to take me away!" K-Ci screamed at Dalvin.

"What?" Dalvin questioned him in pure confusion.

"I-I'm talking to you n-nigga! Help me!" K-Ci pointed at Dalvin as he was soon dragged off into the dark abyss of the gymnasium.

"What the fuck is in this damn punch? Hell, Roxie took a little sip and she over there asleep from trying to fuck me in the corner" Dalvin stressed as he fixed his already torn button up shirt from what reason I don't know why, I mean your shit is already fucked up anyway.

"Obviously somebody put some alcohol and maybe a little bit of drugs up in the browines, cause half of these muthafuckas tripping like crazyー" I soon pause as we glance over to K-Ci whom of which was there out here acting he was being chase around.

"K-Ci, get back here!" Jojo chased after him as they ran around us in circles and zigzags as K-Ci soon grabbed Dalvin as he soon put a spoon by his right temple.

"Take one more step and Dalvina getsーgetsーgets..." K-Ci ran out of words.

"The dick, hopely?" Dalvin chimed in like an idiot.

"YesーWait I don't want tーto fuck you, dirty ho" K-Ci snorted as I shook my head at the whole ordeal.

"You wasn't saying that shit when you was on top of me, you cockroach looking muthafuckaーanybody got some raid so I can spray his ass to death with?" Dalvin joked as K-Ci soon twisted up his upper lip as he gave him a side leer which was pretty deadly to say the least.