CHAPTER EIGHTY-NINE

NAOMI

"Naomi, are you ready?" DeVante inquired as my stomach becomes prevalent with butterflies igniting inisde of it of my nervousness and anxiousness to say the least.

Here we are, just sitting here on his bed as he slowly came to his destination as I nodded my head slowly but surely to his question he just asked me.

"Naomi, it'll be okay... I promise and please do use your words" He smiles as I just simply looked at his mischievous hazel eyes that danced with flecks of brown with them, noticing that his eyes were indeed changing colors to a honey brown, something I figure out while having a long time crush on him.

"I don't know about this Deー" I started but soon got interrupted by DeVante shushing me.

"It's going to be okay, Naomiーyou trust me?"

"Yeah" what I really wanted to say was ' hell nah, muthafucka ' but I kept that to myself, stored away in my brain as DeVante and I were now going to do the unthinkable with one another.

"Alright, so here goes nothing" He mumbled under his breath as I squeezed my eyes shut waiting for the sound to fill the both of my ears.

After waiting for a few minutes, I soon opened my eyes and looked at a flustered DeVante who was wrapped up in the alignment of the VHS tapes he had as he fell onto the floor with a loud thud.

"Helpーme" DeVante struggled as he rolled around and wrapped himself into it even more than before.

He was like a big child just pouting as he started to wallow around and wiggle like a worm on the floor as I laughed at him.

"This isn't funny Naomiーwitcha big ass head" DeVante kissed his teeth.

"My big ass whatーyou can't talk with those damn satellites dishes on each side of your megabrain ass head" I told him.

"You learning too much shit from Dalvin, Naomi" DeVante frowned as he squints his eyes at me.

"Whatever let's just watch this little porn tape of yours that you stole out of your parent's room without permission" I sung.

"Shush, baby be quietーone word of this and Dalvin's dumbass gonna snitch and get me in trouble by telling our parent's about this shitーhe don't even know these tapes exist in the house with his crazy ass" DeVante stressed to me.

"And I didn't steal theseーI burrowed them, yeah just that, nah better yet I stumbled upon them" DeVante tried to convince me as I just gave him a sly smirk whilst going over to him to untangle him from the tapes that were wrapped around his body.

"Thanks" Once I was done unwrapping him, DeVante got up as he grabbed the only tape that wasn't messed up and saunter over to his VCR and leaned down as he popped it upon and handed me the tape that was already in there as I took it out of his hand while he put the one he had in there and pressed play as it came on.