CHAPTER FORTY

DEVANTE

"Where is K-Ci at now?" I asked Dalvin and Jojo as we waited for him so we can go to the mall later and get some fresh gear for the basketball game on Friday.

"I don't know but I paged him like a few minutes ago and he still hasn't respond, like he needs to look at it-what if I get sick or something?!" Dalvin panicked and started to cry on Jojo's shoulder who soon pushed him on the floor.

"If you don't get your bulldog looking ass off of me, stay fido stay boy having ass nigga" Jojo told him as Dalvin started to roll on the floor and soon rolled over to me as I stepped back from him.

"Jojo, why are you so rude to me?" Dalvin whined and soon got up as him and Jojo started arguing back and forth about stupid shit.

"How the fuck it is a hamburger if that shit doesn't have ham on it?" Dalvin inquired to Jojo.

"Because a hamburger originated in Hamburg, Germany which hences why they got ham to the burger which makes a hamburger and not just a literal piece of ham in between the buns, Dalvin" Jojo told Dalvin.

"But it's-I don't get it-I am so confused?!" Dalvin leaned on me and I pushed him off of me as he stumbled backwards as I furrowed my brows at him.

"Will the both of y'all shut the fuck up, I can't hear myself think and shit!" I snapped as the both of them fell silent as I tried to think of where K-Ci could be at this very moment.

"Damn De chill" Jojo and Dalvin both say in unison as I rolled my eyes at the both of them.

"There he goes!" Dalvin shrieks as K-Ci soon came into vison as Naomi was walking alongside him.

"Here I am, what's up with y'all looking all stressed out and shit" K-Ci laughed as he stopped a couple inches away from the three of us and so did Naomi.

"Yeah-now where your ass been at got my blood pressure going up and shit worrying about your stupid ass" Dalvin and Jojo abruptly hugged him as K-Ci scrunched up his face at the both of them as they hugged him to death.

"Yeah-yeah-yeah I'm alive and now can y'all please get off of me?" K-Ci chortled as they soon let go of him as I walked up to him and dapped him up.

"What up De" K-Ci said throughout our hand shake.

"Shit-ain't nothing but a thang, ya know" I snapped my fingers well attempted to as our hand shake was soon over with.

"I hear that, but y'all still planning on hitting up the mall maybe Naomi can hook us up with the flyest shit, how about it best friend?" K-Ci turned and asked Naomi as she giggled at him making my face slowly morph into a frown at her infuriating voice hurting my eardrums.