CHAPTER EIGHTY-SIX

DEVANTE

Days rolled around quickly as I found myself absentmindedly trying to think of a way to ask Naomi out on a date since I just sort of cried and begged her to go out with me, yeah real smooth DeVante.

"Maybe a movie date, ummm?" I put my palm into my face as I tried to think of what would be a good impression towards Naomi.

"How about you come with Roxie and I to this skate rink?" Dalvin suggested out of the blue to me.

"No offense but I don't need my annoying little brother to kill the mood and shit" I kissed my teeth at his statement he just made to me.

"Well excuse me you sour ass muthafucka... I just thought a double date would've been great... plus you need a wingman because your flirting is hella cringy like how did Naomi ever fall for you of all people?" Dalvin questioned.

"Because I'm that nigga" I flicked my imaginary collar and clicked my tongue.

"Uh-WeLl wHo ToLd yOu ThAt dAmN LiE?" Dalvin mimicked me as I reached over and smacked his big ass head.

"You gonna stop hitting me like you crazy, always being mean to me" Dalvin glowered at me.

"Shut up and you betta not tell momma, doggie"

"Aye! DeVante you gonna have to get off of Dalvin because you look like Dumbo and E.T. love child my nigga" K-Ci came to the rescue.

"Here you go and shit... always coming to the damn rescue. You know what? I got the perfect song for you guysーhere" I soon put in a cassette tape as I turned on the boombox as the song started to play.

' PAPA SMURF,
CAN I LICK YOUR ASS? '

' YEAH, LICK MY ASS,
BITCH '

' PAPA SMURF,
CAN I LICK YOUR ASS '

' YEAH, LICK MY ASS
BITCH '...

"De, what the fuck is this shit talking about sum eating ass?" K-Ci cringes in digust.

"I like the beat, its kind of catchy" Dalvin stated as K-Ci just looks at him with a creeped out face.

"You just ruined my whole day with that song and Dalvin withーwhatever the hell you got going on" K-Ci slowly scouts away from Dalvin.

"Dalvin, when you gonna come out to Roxie?" I joked.

"What, DeーI ain't gay" Dalvin says.

"You something, cause you be extra as hell" K-Ci squinted his eyes at him.

"Why you denying you and K's homosexual relationship, I have the perfect ship name for you guysーCalvin yeah that's sounds good or either Daldric perhaps?" I teased.