CHAPTER NINETY-FIVE

NAOMI

"Roxie, now you know that was wrongーyou didn't have to say all of that in the hallway about Dalvin" I told her as we were walking throughout the mall in this store looking for dresses for the Winter's Ball that was coming up very quickly if I do say so myself.

"I know and I feel extremely awful about it Naomi, I mean I just wanted him to hurt just like he hurt meーI mean he betー" Roxie started with a regretful tone indented into her sentence as Lola looked at the bedazzled plumage of dresses that were hanging up a few inches above her.

"Roxie, I know you are hurting but so was heーI mean De has been calling and telling me how Dalvin went missing and how they had to find him, he even stopped going to class half of the time and in all honestly he looks like a total wreck without and how long are you going to keep this secret from him?" I inquired referring to her soon to be farewell to North Charlotte and most importantly the day she will never see him again.

"I'm going to tell him but not right nowー" Roxie soon stopped talking once she saw the frown upon my face of her holding off telling Dalvin about her leaving very soon.

"Not right nowーwell when because this boy deserves to know about you moving away Roxie, so you gonna just leave without saying anything at all to him because of some shit that a bitch from his past set him up for and did the inexcusable act upon him that he was no way in control ofーbecause if you are then that's fucked up" I scolded her.

"NーNaomi you're right, oh God he probably hates me, I mean I don't blame himーI didn't even give him time to explain and to find out he's literally hurting from our separation from each other mentally and physically it hurts my sーsoul, I love him and I honestly can't stop loving him" Tears fell from Roxie's brownish hazel eyes as sadness bloomed itself within them.

"You shouldn't be apolgizing to me and in factーhold that thought" I paused as I dug in my jacket pocket and pulled out my pager as I paged DeVante and K-Ci to give them the heads up.

"What you mean about hーhold that thought?" Roxie inquired as I winked at Lola and she winked back at me as she then made her way towards the both of us but more specially Roxie as she then covered her eyes as Roxie tried to squirm out of her hold but refused to let her go.

"LーLola, what the hell?!" She struggled as I soon saw K-Ci, Jojo, and DeVante in full view with Dalvin as K-Ci had a blindfold over Dalvin's eyes as he pushes Dalvin as he didn't even put up a fight let alone curse him out but remained silent and obedient.

"Damn, K-Ci stop pushing him like you crazyーstupid muthafucka" Jojo slapped the back of K-Ci's head as K-Ci soon let go of a blindfolded Dalvin as he almost fell but was quickly caught by DeVante before he hit the floor.

"Look, Jojo I am the older brother and you shall listen to me because I came out the womb first and I know what the fuck I am doingーdamn always trying dictate everything" K-Ci waved him off.

"To be first born you act like acid is eating away all of your common sense and why in the hell would I listen to the damn nutjob that almost got us locked up for accidently feeding that woman's dog some chocolate" Jojo agrued with him.