CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

NAOMI

"Hey K-Ci, are you alright?" I asked as I noticed him sitting down on the grass as he twirled a lone rose in his hand in the school's garden as I approach him as the wind swept through as my curly hair blows along with it.

"Yeah, just thinking" He spoke up as he was about to pick the rose petal off before I sat down by him and stopped him from picking at it as he soon stopped as he noticed my hand.

"I can't believe you of all people to just-" I soon stopped as he stared at me as if I felt like he was staring into my soul which made me nervous as his big marble eyes were so cold and dull.

"What to just get away from everything and just clear my mind and shit, yeah I'm a whole lot more then the life of the party, this is secluded and wanna be left alone K-Ci that you are witnessing which just happens to come out if something is really fucking with my head, ya know" K-Ci told me as he turned his head and looked at the squirrels running from tree to tree as the birds chirped happily as the clouds covered the sun.

"I heard about what Sasha said to you from Dalvin and Jojo, I just wanna let you know-that shit she told you was fucking dark yo and she needs to be dealt with on something mad real and I'm sorry she said that fucked up bullshit to you like that" I told him.

"I brought it upon myself in the end, I should've just listened to you and I would of never got shot and Mary would of never got sent away from me if I was just acted right and stopped my hoeish ways before all of that-I-I should've just died right there, ya know but I had to be living right now, why?" K-Ci crocked out as I notice tears running down his face as I then reached over and grabbed his face as I turned it towards me as he looked down.

"K-Ci, look at me" I spoke softly as he shook his head.

"Look at me, K-Ci" I told him as I then took the liberty of turning his face all the way towards me as he soon advert his eyes at mine.

"Look even though you were wrong in that situation and how you treated Mary and went behind her back getting with all these girls like that doesn't mean you deserve your life to be taken away from you like that, everybody makes mistakes but the question is can you fix some of them that can be redid and have different conclusion to it" I took the pads of my thumbs as I wiped the flowing tears from his eyes as I then engulfed him into a hug as my hand rubbed his back as he squeezed me back as his head was buried in the crook of my neck.

"Thank you Naomi, you are a angel sent from the heavens above" K-Ci told me as I patted his back.

We soon disperse from the hug as I soon smiled at him causing him to smile also as his eyes were red from him crying not to long ago.

I soon sneezed loudly as my whole body shivered from the cold wind tickling my skin as K-Ci took notice of it as he took off his jacket and put it on me as he slipped my arms through it as he soon zipped it all the way up and put the hood over my head.

"Um, K-Ci you can have your jacket back, I'm alright besides you might get catch a co-" He put out his finger as I soon stopped talking as he opens up his mouth to speak.

"Imma be alright. I'm just worried about you" He told me as he then wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we looked at the squirrels playing with each other.

I don't know why but this side of
K-Ci I am witnessing right now, I am definitely digging it big time or maybe I'm just thinking weird but either way it's a good fit to me.

______________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

K-CI

THE CUTE LITTLE
SCENE BETWEEN THEM?

#CIAOMI (SEE-OH-MEE)
Or #NEDRIC (NEIGH-DRIC)