CHAPTER NINETEEN

NAOMI

"Today class we will be making my favorite desert, Apple Pie" Mrs. Howard squealed with excitement in her voice.

Everybody got to work around me as I soon turned my head and saw that K-Ci was fast asleep as he mumbled incoherently as face was half way in the dough that was laid out.

"Mmmmm damn you freaky" K-Ci snorted in his sleep as I made a face at him.

"This nigga" I muttered under my breath.

I soon raised my hand up and soon connected it hardly on his neck as the loud smack went unnoticed by the other kids as they chatted away as they were cooking while K-Ci and I were left in the dust by him sleeping and dreaming about God knows what in his sleep.

"Shit!" He exclaimed as his eyes shot open as he lifted his head up off the table and soon sat up in his stool he was sitting on as he rubbed the back of his neck confused as his puppy dog eyes were droopy.

"Man, what you want Naomi?" He kissed his teeth as he cracked his neck and stretched his torso earning a few pops as he relaxed as he took off his jacket he had on.

"We have an assignment today and it is a project grade so getcha lazy ass up and help me" I scolded him.

"Ughhhhh!" K-Ci whined as he waved his long slender arms crazily and soon pouted.

"Nigga, are you okay?" I asked as I just stared at him acting well-weird.

"Nah, do I look okay to you?" K-Ci asked mocking my tone.

"Look here don't get it twisted, I ain't afraid to stab your stupid ass and shit-mock me again my nigga" I warned him.

"My bad big titties, it's just that I lost my top eight honies all this week and it only leaves me with the eleven weak bitches I have now, I might upgrade Rebecca, Kimberly, and Caroline because they know just what to do and how I like it"
K-Ci smirked devilishly as he rubbed his hands together.

"Stop calling me big titties that ain't my name" I told him.

"Okay big titties" He joked.

"Don't get shank fool, you ain't to young to die" I knitted my eyebrows together at him as he soon busted out laughing at me as he took me as a big joke.

"You swear you about that life witcha short ass, DeVante got himself a ride or die type" K-Ci waved me off as I curled my upper lip at him.

"Why you winked at me yesterday?" I inquired to him as K-Ci licked his lips as he showed his perfect white aligned teeth to me as he grinned happily.

"Because you a foxy lady with a killer body, baby" K-Ci told me as he tried to grab my hand but I pulled it away quickly before he could hold it.

"Slow your role Super Fly" I kissed my teeth at him and he smiled at me.

"Yeah, you right the nigga you claim that wants you wouldn't like you being talked to by some other nigga" He chuckled.

"And your girlfriend wouldn't like to see you trying to spit game and that's key word trying bruh" I told him.

"You ain't funny" K-Ci said hella salty.

"Why you fuck around with all these girls and fuck with Mary J too but as your main girl that you show off in public" I abruptly asked him feeling nosy and wanting to know why he messes with other girls if he is in a committed relationship already.

"Because I have needs-that are sometimes not met by Mary, its always I'm tired K-Ci or I'm this or that, but what about me, I am a man and a man needs someone who can met those needs and since I'm not getting them from her when she claims all that shit, I just turn to the next girl who's a sucka to my sweet talk and humor who is willing to give it up to me" K-Ci explained to me.

"Have you ever considered how Mary feels just knowing girls are silently mocking her every single day for staying with your selfish egotistical ass-shit that is how she fucking feels! I bet she cries herself to sleep-just hoping and praying you will change for her and but you never do and instead you just continue to lie and cheat on her day in and day out and its wrong K-Ci and you know it, what if you were in her shoes and she was in yours then you feel the pain you caused her and she still sticks by your side. I hear her friends sometimes telling her to leave you alone but she won't listen because she is so in love with your dumb ass and you caused it!" I shouted at him.

K-Ci stared at me in awe as I breathed in and out heavily as I tried to control my breathing.

Before K-Ci could open his mouth and say something to me three long bells rung crazily.

"Fire Alarm, Everybody quickly move out the door in a ordely fashion and go outside" Mrs. Howard yelled above the ruckus everybody was making around us.

"Oh my God, we all gonna diiieeeee!" Dalvin screamed hysterically as he shook DeVante who soon slapped him in the face and dragged him alongside him as everybody made their way out the classroom as K-Ci walked quickly mixing in with the crowd as I jogged lightly as I tried to catch up with them.

I wondered what K-Ci wanted to say to me after I completely gave him a whole rant? Eh, probably nothing important knowing him.

____________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

K-CI?

K-CI FLIRTING WITH
NAOMI, DO YOU THINK
HE IS SERIOUS WHEN HE
FLIRTS WITH HER
OR JUST MESSING
AROUND/JUST ACTING
LIKE REGULAR OLD K-CI?

NAOMI READING K-CI?