CHAPTER FOUR

DEVANTE

"De, your baby momma is straight
C-R-A-Z-Y in all capital letters, she cussed me out and joked on me, she is mean as hell" Dalvin complained to me about Naomi.

"Hell you better be glad she just cuss you out, she literally hit me all yesterday at school since I accidentally gripped her boobs when I try to pull her away from horse mouth over there" K-Ci spoke.

"Awhhh boo whoo you big ass grown men babies, y'all sound like a bunch of dying cats and she ain't my baby momma, she ain't even my lady" I told them both.

"Mhmmm" They both rolled their eyes at me, drama queens.

"Yo, where Jojo at?" I asked as we continued to walk in the chaotic hallway as we try to move out of everybody's way.

"Over there talking to Lola" Dalvin pointed over to Jojo who was indeed talking up a storm with Lola.

"I'm finna go be nosiey" K-Ci said as he was about to walk over there but Dalvin stopped him by yanking him back by the hood of his black hoodie he was wearing.

"What's the big idea, Dal?" He inquired as he tried to get out of Dalvin's hold but fail miserably.

"Aye let yo brother get his mack on besides Lola be looking hella good especially when them shorts that caress those thunder thighs she got like good lord, the savior took some time on you and that face is a straight ten plus baby got plenty of booty, I'm talking about bah-blam, hella ba-"

"Okay Dalvin we get it, damn shut the hell up already" I interjected.

"Okay Mr. I Can't Stand People, I'm just saying..." Dalvin voice cracked as tears start flowing out his eyes.

Is this nigga crying right now?

"I just would never see t-the day, Jojo, he is a man, t-taming that pussy" Dalvin sobbed as he wiped his face on my dark yellow sweatshirt.

"Bit-" I breathe in and out as I shrugged Dalvin head off my shoulder aggressively.

"I know your snotty nose, ole duck duck goose, cum peeling off your lips, ole where the hoes at having ass did not just wipe you damn snot driven nose on my favorite sweatshirt, like nigga what the actual fuck?!" I hissed out as I nudged Dalvin and punched his arm.

"Owwwww Deeeeee, Imma tell momma on you" He pouted as he rubbed his arm and soon wince.

"Tell momma, big forehead ass nigga" I kissed my teeth at him.

"De, ya know I love you" Dalvin said as he let go of K-Ci and tried to grab on to me and give me a hug.

"Noooooooo" I trailed on as I ran away from him down the hall.

"De, let me hug you!" Dalvin screamed as I look back as he was hot on my trail.

"Leave me al-" I soon tripped on my untied shoes laces that I didn't tie today as my whole body collied with the black and white tile floor.

"Doggy pile!" He soon jumped on me as I tried to crawl away as he hugged me as both of our cheeks were close to each other as I glared at him out the corner of my eye.

"I love you big brother" Dalvin spoke as scrunch up my face at him as I tried to contiued to crawl away but he held on to me.

"I hate you, little brother, now stop acting gay and get off of me, I don't like this position" I spoke as I soon feel another body on us as Dalvin's body press heavier on mines than before.

That can only mean one thing, K-Ci is on top of the doggy pile.

I soon slightly turn my head as I saw K-Ci staring back at me and waving like everything is all sprinkles and sunshine.

"Get the fuck off me, y'all hurting my back witcha heavy asses, damn" I hiss as the pain shot it's way up to my back due to Dalvin's elbow pressing deeply into it.

"Okay" They both spoke in unison as they finally got off of me and soon helped me up.

I dusted myself off as Jojo came up to us with a sad expression on his face.

"What's wrong Jo?" I asked, concern.

"Well, Lola was crying and I ask what was wrong and she told me her grandfather pass away this morning after she got on the bus, she found out because they called her to the office early this morning" He informed us.

"Oh damn, I hope she is okay" K-Ci spoke up.

"Yeah, us too" Dalvin and I spoke in unison.

"Yeah, I told her it's going to be okay and other stuff also" He told us as he signed heavily afterwards.

"Well that's very thoughtful of you, she needs comfort" I told him.

"Yeah" Jojo spoke as he soon adverted his attention towards Lola who was crying as Naomi hugged her as she rubbed her back.

"When it's time to come home, it's just time" I signed as I adverted my eyes upwards towards the ceiling lights that brighten up the hallway.

______________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK ABOUT
THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

JOJO?

K-CI?

DALVIN?

LOLA?

LMAO, NAOMI DIDN'T DO NOTHING TO DEVANTE THIS CHAPTER BUT BE READY FOR MORE LAUGHS AND CHAOS.