CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX

DEVANTE

"Hello, brother dearest" I spoke happily as I gave Dalvin a big hug.

"De, manーget off of me" Dalvin pushed me off of him as he scanned his eyes over me as he tried to find something wrong with me but I didn't know what exactly.

"Where's DeVante and what did you do to him, you fake ass muthafucka!" Dalvin screamed as he was about to push me until I grabbed his hand as he snatched it out of my hold.

"Awe, lil bro what could you possibly mean?" I inquired.

"If you are really DeVante then what's the main tired ass line that you spit at the end of every sentence that have ever came out your mouth?" Dalvin challenged me.

"Um, 'you know what I'm saying' " I spoke.

"Hmm, you were a little hesitant on that shitー" I soon cut Dalvin off as I got irritated at his stupidity and yank him by his shirt collar and brung him close to me.

"Muthafucka, stop acting dumb and shitーThere's only one DeVante and it's me, I'm in high spirits today" I kissed my teeth as I proceeded to let go of the collar of his shirt.

"You? In high spirits and not attempting to ridicule me and call me a puppy dog? Yeah, something is seriously wrong with youーwhat did Naomi hit your ass so hard that you stopped being a bitch or what?" Dalvin laughed and soon coughed loudly as I connected my fist to his chest as I punched him in it.

"Nah, I gave her some entail about Dominic" I chuckled as Dalvin's eyes got wide as saucers.

"You showed herーDominic's police reports, now De...I'm pretty sure he already discuss that with her plus he's a changed manー"

"Change man? That nigga got her fooled and shit, he is the devil in disguise and I am going to unveil before her very eyes, well one step at a time that is" I chuckled.

"Alright Dr. Seuss ass nigga with your rhyming and shit but don't forget Naomi don't know a lot of shit bout' you that you so desperately trying to hide and shit-thinking you are any better, negro pleaseーface it big bro she is gone like the wind from your stupid overzealous behavior, even if you do succeed in breaking them up, she ain't going for a guy like you and that's the honest truth" Dalvin told me.

"What do you know, Dalvin?! Are you saying that I don't got a chance with her or something?" I clenched my jaw as I curled my eyebrows upwards at him.

"Chance? Nigga your whole luck ran out a while back, you should've thought about that instead of trying to be an indecisive asshole about everything" Dalvin shook his head as he brushed past me as we bumped shoulders on purpose as he walks up to Roxie who soon comes out the kitchen as I watched them out the peripheral of my vision as they head out the door as it soon closes behind them.

"Aye, DeVante?" I heard a masculine voice call out to me as I turned my head and spotted K-Ci.

What's up K?" I chuckled as I dap him up as he nods his head at me, suspiciously.

"So, you were the one who gave Naomi those documentsーdamn De you wasn't playing around when you said you was going to break them up and honestly right now this shit can either break somebody or even worse but just know K-Ci got a bat..." K-Ci soon whips out a baseball bat out of nowhere as he starts swinging as I backed away from him so I wouldn't get hit.

"Knock him out the park, hah!" K-Ci coughed like a old man as I scrunched my face up as he soon duffled over and dropped the bat as he put his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath.

"Damn, you tired already?" I pushed him as K-Ci swatted at me with his hands.

"Leave me alone, all that swinging made me hunger" K-Ci soon leans back up as he rested the bat on his shoulder securley with both his hands.

"So, how your baby boy or girl doingーya know with you knocking that Vanessa chick up?" I asked him.

"Honestly De like I have been telling NaomiーI have been trying to call her but she wouldn't hit my line back or nothing and I went by her house a couple times then her folks were saying how her sister and her went somewhere and they don't know where at that. What if something happenedーI mean I am worried about my unborn child and even her sister and the girl herselfーI'm so fucking worried De!" K-Ci groans as he drops the bat and drags his hands over his face.

"K, chillーI'm sure they straight" I walked over to him and patted his back.

"Straight? Of course their both straight DeVante, I mean how else would I knock Vanessa up?" K-Ci asked in a ditzy tone.

"No foolーstraight meaning aight doofus" I shook my head at him.

"Don't try to joke with your retarded ass, your dumbass thought Burger King's logo was 'i'm lovin' it' for a long time until just last year over the summer" K-Ci laughed at me.

"Shut up, I thought they were the same shit and they had Homey the Clown, ya know the muthafucka that be like 'homey don't play that' and shit, ya know what I'm saying" I told K.

"Negro, that shit come from In Living Colorーhow is that your head is that big but all you got up there is stored away air" K-Ci shook his head at me as I felt offended by his claim.

"Shut up looking like something off of Predator" I pushed him, playfully.

_____________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

DALVIN?

K-CI?

K-CI BEING WORRIED
ABOUT HIS UNBORN
CHILD?

K-CI BEING WORRIEDABOUT HIS UNBORNCHILD?

AN EDIT I MADE LMAOOOOOO💀...