CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE

NAOMI

My fingers ran over the files of Dominic as K-Ci lazily played in my hair as I shot up from my spot as I took a look at the other side of the file as I read something I thought I would never come across until now.

It read Dominic was involved in a gang related hit and run and connected to two shootings at that with drug charges also.

Maybe DeVante is actually right...Dominic barely opens up about his life before he moved down here to Charlotte, just leaving little information about how his preteen years were before he came about being his age now which is seventeen.

"Oh my goodness" I gasped as I continued to read over the same paragraph over and over again as K-Ci's hands vanish from out my hair as he turns his head towards me as I look up at his worried face.

"Naomi, is everything alright-you're shaking" K-Ci grabbed my now shaking hand as my eyes were wide opened in shock that Dominic did all of that which is inscribed into those documents from a police department from the NYPD.

"What's this you got?" K-Ci grabbed the files out my hands as I unconsciously let him as my ears were filled with the frequency of the papers being flipped over as I just sat there trying to gather up all my thoughts about this whole thing.

"Dominic was in a gang?! He rep that blood, I knew it was a reason why he like the color red so much" K-Ci says shockily as he couldn't believe it his ownself and I couldn't either.

"He was in Juvie for two years and involved in two shootings and was charged with drug charges, assault and battery and not to even mention he did a hit and run, K" I turned towards him as I watched as K-Ci's eyes scanned over the papers as he continued to flip them until he stopped and looked back up and stared at me, emotionless.

"What should I do?" I groaned as I rubbed my palm over my face.

"Naomi, the only thing I can tell you is just talk to him about his past, ask him about it, get entail because this is-some crazy ass shit" K-Ci shurgged as he shook his head.

"Talk to him?! What if he gets mad and wants to take me out like a light?! I don't want to die young!" I put my hands on his shoulders and started shaking him, crazily as I panicked and started to incorporate labor breathing out my mouth.

"Naomi, Naomi, Naomi... Naomi chill out!" K-Ci raised his voice at me as I fell silent as I then let go of his shoulders.

"Now, check this outーyour best bet is to just have a normal civilized conversation with him and get the shit you need to know and if that doesn't work out..." K-Ci trailed on as he picks up a random wooden stick out of nowhere.

"Knock his ass out cold or just call me and I can handle it" I watched as K-Ci got up and walked a few inches away fron me as he swung the thick piece of wood in the air as he soon threw it far away as a cat hisses as K-Ci whispers an 'oh shit' as I smile crept upon my lips.

"You're so crazy" I shook my head at him as K-Ci walks back over to me as he starts to the Da Butt dance by E.U.

"Do her in the butt, that butt, that butt,that big ole big ole butt...ow!"
K-Ci howled as I soon lifted my foot up as I kicked his butt.

"Aye, don't be kicking me" K-Ci turned his whole being around as he reached down and ruffled my hair as I squealed while my hand reached up and pulled his ears as he hisses.

"Ow Naomi" K-Ci whined as he put my hood over my head as I laughed as I tried to rip it off my head but he wouldn't let me as I suddenly push him off of me as I heard a thud as I rip my hoodie off my head as K-Ci was dirtied up.

"Shit! Ow!" K-Ci hollered out as I soon felt sorry for him as I got up and came up beside him as I crouch down beside him.

"K, are youーstop K!" I chuckled as we started to roll around in the school garden.

"Okay" K-Ci stopped as I laid beside hin as we both looked up at the cloudy sky.

"So, have you heard from Vanessa about the baby yet?" I asked K-Ci.

"Nah, not yet but like I told you last week I tried to call her but I couldn't get through and plus I was going over there but I got side-tracked and shit due to me explaining to my parents finally that I got a girl knocked up which led to a whole lot of shit, my dad tried to hit me with a belt and ended up throwing his back out of place but my parents are taking it one step at a time and can't wait to see their grandbaby" K-Ci announces to me.

"Your dad threw his back out trying to whoop you, oh my god" I chuckled.

"Yeah I ran way from him and hid behind Jojo, then Dalvin made Mrs. Launder's pitbull chase us by barking at the dog, hell the weekend was fucking crazy and plus the fool almost got us arrested" K-Ci signed.

"For what?" I inquired.

"Dalvin had way to many drinks and decided to stick his ass out the window in front of an eldery woman's house and she called the cops on us and they thought I was wild, Dalvin going for the gold this year, Roxie done turned his ass out" K-Ci shook his head.

"Lord have mercy" I wiped the tears from my eyes at the recap of K-Ci's weekend he just got done informing me about

"You can say that again" K-Ci laughed.

______________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

K-CI?

DOMINIC'S PAST?