CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR

DEVANTE

"Aye De! DeVante!" Dalvin tried to get my attention but I ignored him as I silently dug the pre-rolled joint I had out the small ziplock bag I had tucked away in my windbreaker pocket.

"Why were you and Dominic for, y'all blood" K-Ci got in my face as he started bombarding me with way too many questions as I turned away from him as I got up from where I was sitting at in the parking lot outside the Civic Center which the game was still being held at.

"I fought that muthafucka because I wanted too-as simple as that" I spoke blandly.

Hearing footsteps behind me I soon stopped walking as somebody snatched me by the arm as I turned my head around and yanked my arm out of Dalvin's grip as I curl my upper lip at him from his sudden action towards me.

"De, you know damn well that wasn't the fucking reason. You out here being a huge dick to any and everybody just because you are frustrated that this one girl that you didn't want in the first fucking place doesn't give two fucks about your crazy ass, nigga you more addicted than a muthafucka on crack and you haven't even penetrated her, yet!" Dalvin scolded me like I was his child, who this nigga think he is?

I watched as K-Ci's eyes flicker downwards at the sudden spew of the word 'penetrated' coming out of Dalvin's mouth as I quickly assume he know something but instead I held my tongue as I planned on asking him later on about his culpable look.

"Get it through your head De. Naomi doesn't want you anymore. Move on, she hasーI mean you just got done having a damn brawl with her boyfriend not to mention your own fucking cousin" Dalvin tried to coax me but somehow I couldn't get myself to listen to his claim towards me even if he strap me down to a fucking chair, I was too far deep in love with this girl because she made me this way.

A hypocrite that I am once rejecting her love now she's rejecting mine and I am acting just like the boutiful beauty once did towards me that came to eventually conquer my heart.

"Are you even listening to me?" Dalvin inquired as I tilted my head back from the rush of the Chronic blisfully planting itself within my soul.

"This is your muthafucking problem right here, also! Your brain can't function right because you smoking this cocaine laced shit!" Dalvin took the blunt from out my mouth as I stared at him with no given emotion as I held the smoke I had in my mouth as I jumped down from the hood of my car and came towards him as I finally stopped and blew the once held smoke within me out of my nostrils like a raging bull.

The smoke came all out as it hit Dalvin's face which he was unfazed by it as he tightly knitted his eyebrows together at me.

"So you bad now, huh?" I chuckled as I felt the intense state of the weed getting to me.

"Muthafucka, ain't nobody said they was bad and shit. You know what I don't have to explain anything to your high ass, you far to gone tonight. I'm taking your ass home" Dalvin grabbed my arm but I pushed him away as he kissed his teeth and tried to grab on me again but I repeated my same action from before.

"I'm grown and I do what I want whenever I fucking want tooーI'm not a fucking little baby anymore!" I spat as I felt the pill I recently popped start to kick in as I felt my heartbeat start to accelerate as my head throbbed.

"Well, obviously you do niggaーI'm not finna go back and forth with you Donald, get in the fucking car!" Dalvin voice boomed with a new found deepness and authority to it that I actually had to look around and see was it somebody else instead of my little brother.

"Who da fuー" I started but Dalvin grabbed me by the arm once again as he did it forcibly as he walked over to the passenger seat as he threw me in there and slammed the door shut, angrily as I watch him talk to K-Ci outside the car as they soon dapped each other up as he soon jogged lightly over to the driver's side and soon getting in and slamming the door behind him, furiously.

The car roared like a lion as he quickly pulled out as he drove out the Civic Center as I leaned my head back and turned it slightly looking at a mad Dalvin who tightly gripped the steering wheel.

"You know all of this shitー"

"Ain't your fault? De, cut the bullshit. It seems like every since another nigga showed interest to Naomi that you plan on devising some type of idiotic plan to bring hell everywhere you go. I love you and you know I do but what in the fuck gives you the fucking audacity to fight Dominicーyour fucking kinfolk over a girl?!" Dalvin asked me as I tried to manifest the right words but I caught myself as I tucked my lips inside my mouth.

"I can't even answer that question for you Dalvin because I don't even know it my own self. I'm sorry if I ruined your night, hell for everyone" I told him apologetically as my heart pang only for her to just love me like I wanted her to do all this time.

"You shouldn't be telling me that, you should be telling that one person that instead because you didn't ruin anybody else night really bad except for theirs" Dalvin informed me.

"I am not apologizing to that bitch made nigga" I spat as Dalvin shook his head at me.

"Not him ya fool, I'm talking about Naomi" Dalvin smacked his teeth.

"Yeah, if I make it" I spoke vaguely as I felt my heartbeat slow down as the pounding got to me as my eyes fell slow as the last thing I saw was Dalvin stopping the car abruptly and shaking me, crazily.

"DeVante!" He screamed but everything fell silent to my ears.

________________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

DALVIN?

K-CI?