CHAPTER SIXTEEN

DEVANTE

"Aye K, sit yo ass down agruing with some damn Freshmens" I told him getting aggravated by the constant going back and forth he was doing with them.

"I know yo momma, yo grandmomma,ya great grandmomma, ya auntie, ya sister-I know all them heifers and you momma is friends with my momma don't make me go back and tell her about you trying to get dick down on the school bathroom floor! That's right! You are busted-you are probably wondering how do I know, hmm? I know because this little bittie bitch I was fucking I was fucking with asked me did I wanted to fuck you but your shit looking all types of fucked up, Holizabeth-you getting to hit in these streets, ya better pick up a crayon instead of trying to pick up sum dick!" K-Ci yelled at the Freshmen girls that was sitting on the top of the bleachers as they glowered down at him.

"And what do you do, K-Ci-oh right the same shit!" She smirked at him.

"It's okay Elizabeth, I know you want this chocolate but I don't think so with your snaggle tooth, you suck me, my dick getting peeled back, I'm talking about all the flesh will be gone off my shit and yes Imma a hoe, But I say my shit with the best of them but you won't admit to yours" K-Ci told her as everybody in the gym laughed at his comment.

"You ugly anyways" She spat out with so much hate.

"You wasn't saying all that shit when you tried to touch all up on me in the hallway-so boom!" K-Ci shouted as Jojo soon grabbed him and covered his mouth quickly before he say anything else and really hurt the poor girl's feelings because she was already sobbing as her friend's console her.

"K, I think you took that shit a little to far, I mean-she is crying now man" I told him as he soon snatched Jojo's hand off his mouth and stared at me with no emotion on his face at all.

"Well, shit happens" K-Ci shrugged his shoulders as he belted out a humorist laugh.

"Damn, DeVante you like
Captain-Save-A-Hoe" He spoke through his ear bleeding hysterical laughter as he reached over and patted my shoulder as I just shook my head at him and took his hand off me as I twisted my lip up.

Feeling a prescene in front of me, I then looked up at saw Naomi.

Now, what in the hell could she possibly want?

"Hey DeVante" She told me as I gave her a quick head nod.

"Can't talk?" She inquired as she soon took a seat by me as Dalvin soon scouted over so she could have some room.

I didn't say anything as I just simply shrug my shoulders.

"My pussy got ya tongue?" She inquired as she leans downwards as I could feel her lips hovering around my ear trying to kiss it put I pushed her away from me.

"Yo, don't be all up on me like that-aight" I told her as she soon nodded in understanding.