CHAPTER EIGHTY-SEVEN

NAOMI

"But I am serious K-Ci, I wanna ask DeVante out on a date since we didn't officially go out on one when we decided to be together" I explained to him as he just absentmindedly plays with a Rubix Cube.

"Damn, colors" He stuck out his tongue as he twists the square toy in different contortions but none of them met his required standard.

I soon yanked it out of his hand as I did it quickly as I placed it back in his awaiting hand as he glowers at me.

"Smart-aleek" He twists up his upper lip at me as I chuckled at him being mad.

"But foreal in all honesty, if you were meーwhere would be a good first date to impress DeVante?" I inquired.

"I don't know because DeVante be acting very picky" K-Ci stated a fact due to me having a long crush in DeVante I noticed that he indeed was very picky on everything that was amongst his presence and if it didn't meet his standards he wouldn't care for a second gaze over it.

"I even talked to Lola and Roxie about this and guess what they told me..." I trailed on.

"What?" K-Ci questions me as we walked in the park alongside each other.

"They told me to go to Lover's Edgeー"

"Lover's Edge? Oh I had some good times out there, hah!"
K-Ci licked his lips as I just cringe at what hoeish memory he was having this time.

"Okay" I arched my right eyebrow up at him.

"Oh those were some good ass times, there were three of them and they all wanted the K-Ci ' D ', like slow down there is plenty of this K-Ci loving for all three of y'all, ahhh good timesーthat was old K-Ci now I am more sophisticated and have plenty of debonair dripping of ya boy" K-Ci confidently stated.

"K-Ci, you do know sophisticated and debonair mean the exact same thing, you used the same meaning twice" I told him.

"Naomi, don't get all smart on me, I ain't like your boyfriendーI ain't stupid like DeVante, This nigga thought Daffy Duck and Donald Duck were brothers and don't even get me started on that damn McDonald's and Burger KingーI think he smoking his brain cells away" K-Ci whispered the last one to me in a hush tone.

"Why y'all always be mean to him, he doesn't do anything to nobody" I defended DeVante.

"Mean? Ain't nobody mean to DumboーIf anything he be straight up ridiculing Dalvin and I, your man is a big ole bully, he don't try that shit with Jojo cause Jojo don't play that shit" K-Ci told me.

"Mhm, well it sems like to me that you and Dalvin be bothering him and calling him names alsoーjoking on him every single day, oH bOy i'M oN yOuR aSs, sounds familiar K-Ci?" I questioned him.