CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE

NAOMI

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed as I pointed at K-Ci's head.

"What, Naomi?" He inquired as he causally laid his head on my shoulder as he continued to make up some assignments he had to redo since he was absent from school a few days since he got shot.

"Your um...hair" I dragged on as
K-Ci grabbed the compact mirror I had in my hand and flipped it open as he sat up while he examined himself and touch each side of his face, slowly as his eyebrows curled up in confusion.

"Whatcha mean? Girl, I look good" K-Ci smirked as I rolled my eyes at his conceitedness as I smacked the back of his head as it jerked foward as he snapped his head towards me quickly, as I giggled and simply shrugged as he kissed his teeth at me and soon reached over and ruffled my hair.

"But-nah foreal K, what did you do to your head?" I asked as he pursued his lips as his eyebrows furrowed together trying to figure out what exactly I could mean by that question.

"Oh...my hair" He snapped his fingers as he laughed.

"nAh mY hAiR" I mocked him as he waved me off.

"I had to get it cut because some little kid put gum in my hair so boom a Caesar Cut for ya boy, how you like it?" K-Ci smiled as he ran the palm of his hand over his newfound low haircut

"It's aight for your big ass head" I reached over and thumped his forehead.

"Speaking of hair-you need to do something about that bird's nest up on yo head and shit, you got big bird and them just chilling on yo shit and whatnot" K-Ci teased me as he pointed at my now crazy curly hair that he just got done ruffling around.

"Shut up with your gum drop head" I pressed my hand on his head as I pushed it back as he cocked his head to the left side and put his right hand on his chest feeling hella hit by my comment.

"You are so mean, best friend!" K-Ci gasped as he turned his back towards me but not before I jumped on him.

"Get off of me, girl" He laughed as I wrapped my arms around his neck, securely.

"Gitty up horsey, ride them cowboy!" I told him as K-Ci gave me a unreadable glance out the peripheral of his vison as I just stared at him back.