CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

NAOMI

"What was all of that shit between you and DeVante, you guys have been going at each other throats for almost a week now" Dominic asked as we were completing a worksheet in class.

"I don't know what you are talking about because I don't have a problem that conceited ass bitch does" I told him.

"Naomi, I can see that you angry at him but I'm just saying but for what though-like did he fuck you over or something because ever since K-Ci got discharged from the hospital you and him have been bumping heads with each other ever since" Dominic stated a fact.

"Yeah, he fucked me over alright, played with my emotions and my pussy" I spoke bluntly as I then noticed Dominic coughing badly as I patted his back as he soon calmed down.

"You alright there?" I asked him.

"So, he-ya know, really did play the other instruments and the instrument was you" Dominic stared wide-eyed at me.

"Well the instrument was a metaphor for my vagina but yeah whatever floats your boat, dude" I patted his shoulder and then signed.

"So he fingered you-at the party-so that explains the wet spot on the front of your pants that night, I thought you wasted some punch or something on ya" Dominic chuckled.

"Yeah and then he threw up on my shoes and I spotted you to babysit him because he had way to much to drink, I bet his dumbass is still in the dark about what he actually did at the party trying to seem like the perfect boyfriend and shit. Go ahead talk your shit and say that I am a complete fool to waste my time chasing around somebody who ulimately didn't give a fuck about me and stomped on my heart in a million pieces to see I would've been a good fit for him" I explained to Dominic.

"Look, Naomi I'm not finna sit here and judge you because honestly DeVante was in the same position as you when he came up and visit me, you know Sasha right?" Dominic inquired.

"Yeah, what about the hoe?" I asked him.

"He used to be madly in love with her like everytime the dude visit me he couldn't help but talk about her and just going crazy about her and shit, so anyway fast foward about two more years, he came up to visit again up in Bronx and he didn't say one thing about the broad and I was thinking like eh he's okay and shit but then I found him still in the car one night after our family went out to eat crying and listening to I'd Rather Go Blind by Etta James, I mean he was butchering the fuck out the song and I had to coax his ass out the car with tears rolling down his face-he just looked a complete mess" Dominic shook his head.

"Did, he ever tell you what Sasha did to him?" I asked as I leaned back in my chair.

"He told me that her boyfriend at the time that has been in and out of juvie gave him a wedgie and Sasha dissed him in front of the whole school when they had a pep rally and ever since then DeVante soon started to forclose his feelings and shit well until your cousin came into the scene and shit" Dominic explained to me.

"Damn, I didn't know that but it doesn't excuse him just being a-" I dragged on trying to find the right word to describe his cousin.

"Dumb ass hoe ass bitch ass stupid little bitch ass nigga" Dominic shrugged his shoulders.

"You took the words right out my mouth" I smiled and pointed my finger at him as he licked his lips slowly.

"So..." Dominic starts and looks at me.

"So-what?" I inquired.

"Would you let me play you like an a instrument sometime?" Dominic abruptly says as I then stared wide-eyed at him of what he was just asking me.

"Mr. DeGrate, you're so damn nasty" I gasped as I hit his shoulder as he chuckled lowly.

"There isn't nothing wrong with being nasty especially to a special girl I'm digging" Dominic smirked as he swiped his index finger over my chin and then pressed the pads of his thumb and index applying a soft and gentle pressure.

"Oh, so I'm special-huh?" I rested my hand on his thigh as he looked down at my hand and then back up at me.

"Yeah, you're special" He told me.

"How do I know you don't say it to any other girls, you're pretty popular among the female body at this school and you only been here for just a week and a half, Dominic" I applied pressure to his thigh as he laughed so cutely as it made me smiled at him being adorable which melted my heart all of a sudden.

"I had my eye on you from the very start, I just felt an aura about you that drew me in-damn you squeezing the fuck my thigh, you betta calm down before you make a mistake and touch this snake, baby girl" He leaned over to my ear and whispered into it.

"Well, maybe I ain't scared of snakes-baby boy" I don't know what I was thinking about but I unconsciously moved up to his crouch and squeezed it as my eyes shot wide open because I thought he was just boosting his dick game up but he was forreal about it being a snake, a thick and long one at that.

"Shit" He groaned as I soon snap out of my horny thoughts about him as I let go of his dick and put both of my hands in my lap as I look down in pure embarrassment that I really did this in class without people knowing since the both of us were seated in the very back as everybody else were working or either just chatting away.

"That's how I want your pussy to squeeze around my dick" Dominic got closer as my breath hitched as I felt a wet spot forming in my panties.

"Dominic" I gasped as I hit him from his raunchy comment he just made towards me.

He just simply laughed as I rolled my eyes as I fanned myself as I got hot from what he just said.

"Gotcha all hot and bothered, huh" He smirked and was about to grab my face until a book was thrown at us as Dominic intercepted it before it could hit me.

"Opps my bad" DeVante came out of nowhere as he was passing out books to the class and just happened to throw one at me.

______________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

DOMINIC?

NAOMI AND DOMINIC FLIRTING WITH EACHOTHER?