CHAPTER TEN

DEVANTE

"Man, why you had to do your wife like that yesterday in Home Economics?" Dalvin joked as we headed towards the mall while K-Ci and Jojo was in front of us walking.

"Because I wasn't trying to have her near me with that crazy shit she be on, and you trying to joke ole stale bread looking muthafucka" I kissed my teeth at him.

"You are tripping De, like I said once before-you need to take advantage of her chasing you around like that and see what she working with...have you seen her rack on her? I'm talking about some big ass titties in ya face to motorboat"
K-Ci coaxed to me as we soon reached the entrance of the mall.

"I know her breasts are big and whatnot but that still doesn't change the fact that I don't have an attraction towards her.
If I really want to fuck with a girl, I just got to have an attraction towards her or it just will be all pointless and leaving me or her with a broken heart dwelling on somet-"

"Woah, Woah, Woah-De calm the fuck down, now I ain't ask about all of that, like you in ya damn feelings or some shit"
K-Ci scoffed at me.

"Shut up dumbass" I spat as I looked up ahead at Jojo was to busy on his pager not acknowledging his surroundings.

"Jojo lo-never mind" K-Ci spoke up as Jojo hit a door while he was smiling looking down at his pager.

"Shit, do it look bad?" Jojo hissed in agonizing pain and stopped walking as the rest of us also stopped too and soon maneuver infront of him to see his face much clearer.

"Ummmmmmm nooooooooooo" K-Ci neverously laughed as blood dripped from Jojo's nose onto his white jacket from him not looking at where he was going and hitting his face into the door of a clothing store we was about to go into.

"Hell yeah it looks bad!" Dalvin shouted with his high pitch voice that made my ear drums ring as he was close by me and in my ear when he said the statement.

"Nigga getcha ya loud ass out my fucking ear sounding like a damn cat giving birth" I said as pushed him away from me.

"I shouldn't have asked you" Jojo scrunched up his face at K.

"Here Jojo" I pulled out a small packet of tissue and pulled one out as I handed it to Jojo and took it from my hand as he applied it to his bloody nose.

"Thanks De" He muffled as the tissue was practically halfway over his mouth as all of us continued to venture into the store we was going into once before.

"No problem" I spoke as we soon disperse from each other going to different areas of the huge clothing store.

I was looking at a shirt that caught my eye until I felt somebody breathing on my neck.

Stretching my eyes out wide, I slowly turned all the way around and saw the person I least expected and wanted to see at this very moment which was Naomi.