CHAPTER EIGHTY-FOUR

DEVANTE

My eyes peered over to Naomi as she absentmindedly looked off somewhere else as I talked her ear off about my parents specifically my father who is very picky on who Dalvin and I date but moreso me since I shared the same name as him but just as a middle name.

"Are you okay, Naomiーam I holding you a little too close that it hurts you?" I questioned her as we were laid, stretched out on my bed as I held her so close beside me as her face was buried in my chest as my eyes analyze her now quiet exterior which was foreign to say the least.

"No, it's not that... I am just jealous, that's all" She spoke up.

I soon leaned up as her head fell from me as she hit half of the headboard.

"Ow" She hissed as she held her head as I whispered a quick apology to her.

"I'm sorry but why would you feel jealous for?" I questioned her as those pretty brown eyes of her's met with my hazel ones as tears cascades down her cheeks.

"M-My parents died before I moved down here when they were on their honeymoon" She sobbed as her whole body shook.

"T-They both died on impact in a plane crash, the police told my aunt that they died holding each other, their faces were unrecognized due to the fire that happen soon afterーthe fuckin pilot was drunk off his assーthey were taken away from me!" Her cries became hysterically loud as I grabbed her up and hugged her tightly as she clutched my shirt into her dainty hands.

"I'm jealous because of all my friends have parents and mine are dead, I miss them bothーthe last time I heard their voices was when they were about to get on the plane that night on the phone" Naomi sniffles.

"My bad for asking youーNaomi, I didn't know" I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"DeVante, its okayーyou didn't know" She sniffled some more than before as her glossy eyes avoided my very own.

"You got a littleー" I trailed on as I turned her head towards me as a lone tear fell from her eyes as I leaned my head down as I turned it sideways as I kissed it from the middle of her cheek.

"Are you kissing my tears?" Naomi cringes as her whole body tenses up.

"Yeah, what's the deal with you cringing like that?" I inquired.

"But that's unsanitary and tears taste like salt and comes out from people's salty eyes" She lectures me.

"You acting like I'm K-Ci who a fetish with girl's hands" I kissed my teeth.