CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

DEVANTE

"So, did you touch her DeVante?" Alicia asked me the thirteenth time as we got out the car heading into my house.

I rolled my eyes as she continued to question me like I was being prosecuted for a crime at court.

"Look, for the last time the only thing I remembered from Thursday was that I approached Naomi drunk but after all that it was a fucking blur, I ain't touch and never will touch her. Why the hell it will be logical to touch on somebody you don't even fucking like that? Now, you tell me that-huh?" I turned around and snapped my head back over to her.

"It was obvious that y'all did something because she was talking about other instruments, talking about you was "hitting the right spots" and what not and then you automatically knew what she was saying because your dumb ass was shocked as fuck and then I saw the reactions of Dalvin, Jojo and Dominic they must know something I don't know, huh? Answer me, DeVante!" She nagged me half to death as she then pushed me as I stumbled back a little but soon regain my balance almost hitting a flower pot filled with Dandelions.

"Aye, aye, aye-" I tried to reach out and grab her arm but she soon started hitting me on the arm and chest as I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"Aye! Look, chill the fuck out!" I soon yanked her towards me as she looked up at me with a stern look upon her face.

"For the last time, I don't like Naomi like that and never will, okay-nothing happened at the party between us that you may have thought had happen and don't listen to everything your friends say to you baby-they just don't want to see us together especially Sasha, okay" I told her as I was about to kiss her until she pushed me back as I groaned loudly and rolled my eyes.

Oh great, what could she possibly be mad about now?

"Don't say that about Sasha, she is a good friend to me, she's like my other half" I instantaneously frowned at her words for the praising she is giving that nobody.

"Yeah she's a friend alright to every dick she comes across" I coughed out as Alicia soon hits me and I jerked back from the impact upon my arm.

"Don't say that DeVante, who she chooses to have relations with is not up for discussion and shouldn't really matter as long as she has a golden personality about herself which she does already" She scolded me like I was some child.

"Mhm, listen sweetheart you only been in the school for only five months now and we have been dating for four and I have been knowing this girl since eighth grade-mhm yeah she's nothing but trouble and doesn't mean well, hell even Dominic knows about her and he has only been at Northridge for about a week and a half now" I told her.

"Y'all are something else with your rumors up there" She laughed as she shook her head at me but I didn't find anything funny as I soon let go of her and walked over to the door and was about to take my key out until Dalvin opened it up with our mama's pink apron tied around his waist with a hair net on and a spatula in his hand looking at me hella crazy.

"Why are you here, it's already bad enough Dominic's dome head looking ass is here, I'm trying to romance my girl but you are ruining it" Dalvin pouted as he soon looked at me with a stern look.

"Nigga, whatcha ya talking about?" I kissed my teeth at him as he soon steps all the way out the door and came outside to where I was at as he closed the door, gently behind himself.

"I said, I am trying to be romantic for my baby-damn I thought you would get that through your satellite dishes on each side of your damn head" Dalvin started whacking me with the spatula as I soon snatched it from him and threw it in a near by bush beside our house.

"That's, what the fuck you get for hitting me with that shit-look Alvin already ran off with it" I pointed at the hoard of chimpmunks working together to carry away the spatula.

"Alvin, Theodore, Simon, Brittany Eleanor, and Jeanette...gimme my momma spatula back!" Dalvin ran over to the bush as he then leaped and fall in the bush as he crawled out with a little dirty kitten on his back looking around confused.

"Oh lord, its Garfield-why do animals hate me?!" Dalvin dramtically got up and stumbled over the side of the house as the little kitten soon jumped off of him and ran towards me as I then squated down to it's level and it jumped in my arms as I gently held it as it purred in my hands as I got back up with the black and white feline.

"Awe" I smiled at the adorable kitten as Alicia soon looked at me with a angry expression drew upon her face.

"What, Is it this time?" I walked over to her with the kitten.

"I hate animals" She told me.

"Oh, I wasn't aware of that" I spoke up as I advert my eyes to the feline playing with the drawstrings from my pullover I had on.

"Awe, Mister Fluffy!" Dalvin started twirling around as he swooped the cat out my hands and pet it as the cat looked around confused as fuck.

What is this nigga on?

"Dalvin, baby?" We all snapped our heads to the feminine voice and soon saw Roxie in her birthday suit as Dalvin son ran up and covered her as he shoved the cat in her hands as she screamed at the top of her lungs and noticed Alicia and I looking.

"Baby, go on back in the house now" Dalvin told her as he soon closed the door back again.

"So when you mean rom-" I started.

"Yeah, nigga I was about to be in them guts but you fucked it up, damn here's a hundred for ya. You and Dominic-I swear y'all stay ruining romantic vibes with my soon to be wife" Dalvin threw a hundred bill at me.

Dalvin then opened the door as he slammed it back as I shook my head at his antics for today which was crazier than usual.

"I think Dalvin is out of it" Alicia told me and I nodded along to her statement.

______________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

ALICIA?

DALVIN?

ALICIA ACCUSING
DEVANTE OF DOING
SOMETHING EXTRA WITH
NAOMI AT THE
PARTY SHE
DIDN'T ATTENDED?

SASHA SNITCHING ON
DEVANTE?

DEVANTE DENYING EVERYTHING
THAT HAPPENED
AT THE PARTY?