CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

DEVANTE

"Man, my fucking head hurts" K-Ci groaned loudly as he laid his head on my shoulder as I tried to shake him off but he wouldn't budge which made me frown at his weirdness.

"Ain't nobody told your stupid ass to eat all them brownies and you know momma was gonna throw them out since Uncle Luke cooks edible shit like that" Jojo scolded his older brother as K-Ci twists up his face and raised his hand up as he non-verbally shooed him away from his very prescene.

"Jojo, who's the older brother-me or you, because I really don't know, shit who came first?" K-Ci soon started to laugh as he soon leaned his bobble head off of me and sat up on the bleachers as he pushed my shoulder as the statement was a funny ass joke that Richard Pryor himself told to him.

I soon contort my face as I took K-Ci's hand off my shoulder and he continued to laugh but soon winced as he howled in pain as he held his head and leaned back on the bleachers.

"Here take these" Jojo told him as he looked around and tried to see if Coach Winston saw when he gave
K-Ci two tylenol to take since he had a killer headache from the mixture of drugs that were stored inside the brownies that he ate which Jojo informed Dalvin and I that he ate all of them that were in the dish that their momma had stored away and was about to get rid of.

"And this" He also handed K-Ci a full bottle of water as K-Ci sluggliy grabbed it as he popped the pills in his mouth, one by one and opened the bottle of water and downed it all.

"Damn, you must of been thirsty, K" I spoke up as I looked down at my pager and saw what Alicia was paging me about.

"Yeah thirsty for your girl's pussy" K-Ci laughed as I soon dropped my pager on the floor abruptly as I soon snatched him up by his collar and brung him close to me and shook him.

"Muthafucka don't play with me" I spat out as K-Ci stared at me with wide eyes as he puts his hands up as a sign of him surrendering.

"Chill, De I meant Naomi, ain't nobody talking about Alicia ole duck duck goose face ass anyway" K-Ci laughed as I then let him go but not before punching him in the chest as I kissed my teeth.

"W-What was that for?!" K-Ci asked hysterically as he coughed out and clutched his chest as he breathe heavily.

"For calling my girl out and you know I don't give a fuck about no damn Naomi, so if you thirsty for her pussy that's all you, my nigga" I told him.

"How does your brain even work?"
K-Ci squinted his eyes at me well tried to because honestly he look like he was constipated instead.

"Whatcha you mean, my brain works fine, how about yours-Do YoUr BrAiN WoRkS FiNe CeDrIcK?" I asked him in a slow tone and rolled my eyes afterwards.

"Oh you trying to joke, I'm finna get on your ass boy, witcha ya big ole dumbo looking ass ears, sounding like a grizzly bear, with your Mr. Ed mouth having ass boy, boyyyyy if you don't get them witch fingers outta my face ole quack quack face ass, ole
t-t-t-that's all folks face ass, ol-"

"Okay, K-Ci we get it!" Dalvin yelled who was annoyed at his voice and so was I.

"Dalvin don't start now because I'll smack them eyebrows off yo face and have them bitches flying away, so don't play" K-Ci warned him and Jojo shook his head and frowned at K-Ci who was getting onto Dalvin and I's case like he some sort of special agent.

"Nigga, get your ass some damn lotion and shit because you look like you was praying in some flour or something like-handle that my guy" Dalvin grabbed K-Ci's leg abruptly and rolled up his pant leg as K-Ci tried to kicked him off but Dalvin held him in place.

"Man, look at this shit, why in the hell do you walk out like this-like who does this?" Dalvin asked as he pointed at K-Ci's ashy knee.

"These bitches drier than the Sahara Desert, like what the actual hell?" Dalvin rambled on as Jojo and I busted out laughing at K-Ci as he scruched up his face at us when Dalvin soon let go of his leg and held up his middle finger up at the three of us.

"Fuck all y'all, muthafuckas" K-Ci kissed his teeth and we soon came towards him and embraced him in a group hug as he struggled and soon frowned as he stopped while staring at us.

"Awweee we hate you too, K" We all spoke as K-Ci faked gagged to death as we laughed.

"Y'all are too weird" A voice says and all four of us stopped hugging as we looked up and saw Dominic shaking his head as a red hand print was across the side of his face.

"Ohhh, damn who the fuck smacked the shit outcha ya?" Dalvin asked as we all awaited his answer to his question.

"Sweet Naomi" He says as if he was in a daze of some sort.

"Whatcha ya did that she smacked you silly for?" K-Ci inquired.

"Well, let's just say my hands tend to have a mind of their own-" He trailed on as he bit his lip in deep thought as K-Ci smiled huge and jumped up from in between Dalvin and I and made his way towards Dominic and thew his arm around his shoulder as a friendly gesture as Dominic put on a confused expression upon his very own.

"My man, touching all up on that beauty with a killer body, so whatcha ya grab them big breasts of hers, please tell me you grabbed them atleast, those big ass titties" K-Ci literally drooled at the mouth as Dominic shrugged him off his shoulder as Jojo soon grabbed him and pulled him alongside him.

"Well-yeah" Dominic says as his face gets red like a tomato as K-Ci soon bombarded him with question after question that he could possibly think of.

"Ohhhh ohh ohh, what her nipples look like?" K-Ci asked and Dominic arched his left eyebrow up at him and held his hand up for him to stop asking questions which K-Ci did.

"I accidentally grabbed her breasts, not seen them-calm down my dude" He signed at K-Ci and shook his head.

"If only she was naked-oh lawd that will be a sight to see, indeed" K-Ci fanned himself as Dominic and him put on a pair of idiotic smiles as they looked off at nowhere in particular.

"Yes it would" Dominic signed happily as Jojo and Dalvin were to busy talking about a basketball game as I shook my head at Dominic and K-Ci rambling on and on about Naomi.

__________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

K-CI?

DALVIN?

JOJO?

DOMINIC?