CHAPTER ELEVEN

NAOMI

"Roxie?!" I screamed to the top of my lungs as she suddenly turned around and screamed my name as she ran over to me in the food court.

"Mo-Mo, ohhh I miss you so much girl" She spoke saying my nickname and hugging me tightly as I hugged her back also.

Lola introduced me to Roxie back in the summer of 85' when I first moved down to Virgina a month before she was sent off to Boot Camp but we never lost connection and I wrote her ever since up until now seeing her face to face just 5 years later.

"Girl look at you getting thick one time" She complimented me as I waved her off, giggling.

"Nah, girl look at you" I told her as I admired her braids and her cute Tommy Hilfiguer outfit she had on that was a few sizes to big on her making it look super baggy.

Her looks might of change and acne cleared all the way up for her as she got rid of her retainer but her tomboyish ways still remain which was definitely what I mostly wear unless my aunt force me to put on a dress if she had company coming over the house which I hated to do so.

"So you still chasing after DeVante?" She inquired with a smirk tugging at her lips.

"Yes I am" I told her a matter-of-factly.

"When you gonna give it a rest already sis, if the deformed finger nigga didn't give you a chance back then why try again and it ultimately being an all around big failure" Roxie told me as she walked infront of me as I trailed behind her as we soon found a table to sit at.

"Whatever, I could say the same thing about you liking Dalvin" I pointed my index finger at her and waved it around in circles making her kiss her teeth, loudly.

"Hah! Me-like Dalvin...now you really tripping, I ain't never like that chump, if anything it was fun messing with him and plus I still got to settle some unfinished business with him and that bug eyed muthafucka K-Ci for that shit in 84' they pulled on me" Roxie spat out with her tone laced like some deadly venom.

I always wondered what exactly did happen back in 84' that Roxie always mentioned in her letter everytime we wrote each other and saying when she gets back to Charlotte, she is going to beat the living hell out of Dalvin and K-Ci but mostly Dalvin as some of her letters consisted her directing her anger towards him and that she is going to show him what's up meaning it ain't gonna be pretty at all knowing Roxie.

"Aye ma, let me get that number" A masculine voice breathe out as I turned and saw some boys our age beside Roxie trying to holler at her.

"Negro you better go on somewhere looking like something off of Ailen, looking like a damn XenoMorph your head is pregnant my dude with ya bum bumps on ya lip get that check out son, back down b" Roxie told him as she fully turned her head and cocked it to the side glaring up at them with those light brown eyes that could burn a soul.

"Aye bitch I was trying to be nice to your stupid ass, hoe!" He snapped and was about to touch Roxie until she got up as her chair abruptly dropped on the floor as she was about to kick him in the seat of his pants until a slightly familiar group of boys came out of nowhere and jumped on the other boys that was causing trouble.

I got up also out of my seat and pulled her alongside me so she wouldn't get in the crossfire as I stepped back as I held her hand but she soon got it out of my grip.

"Say Uncle bitch, say Uncle niggggaaaaaaa!" I recognized a masculine voice that belong to K-Ci as I saw him have one of the guys in a head-lock as he held him up slightly as Jojo punched him in the stomach repeatedly.

I looked over and saw DeVante and Dalvin fighting the other guys as blood dripped from DeVante's knuckles as he uppercutted the guy and he fell flat on his back groaning and rolling around on the floor.

Dalvin soon stepped back and gave the guy he was fighting a mean left and right hook as he soon dropped by his feet as he stepped back and breathe in and out, heavily.

"I said who's your muthfucking Uncle?!" K-Ci screamed out as the guy soon spat out blood from his mouth.

"K-Ci!" DeVante voice boomed and gave K-Ci a stare as K-Ci soon stopped abruptly as he dropped the guy that was beaten up badly on the floor as he stepped over him but not before he kicked him in the side.

"Yeah tell your momma, I will see her 10 o'clock on the dock" K-Ci squinted his eyes as he made his way over to Dalvin, Jojo, and DeVante as they stood over by me and Roxie as we moved away from the table.

"Aye, you alright? DeVante asked me as he stared down at my face and grabbed my hands checking for bruises.

"Aweee baby daddy you wondering about wittle ole me" I cooed and soon jumped up on him as he caught me.

"Yeah, your crazy ass alright and stop making me try to grip your ass!" DeVante scoffed as he tried to take his hands that I had forced down on my butt.

"You oka-Roxie?" Dalvin inquired.

"Dalvin Degrate" She looked up at him with her hands on her hips as K-Ci, Jojo, DeVante, and I stared at them.

"Ummmmmm-welcome back and um if you excuse me, we all have to go meaning De, K, Jo and I...yeah we have to go!" Dalvin nervously chuckled as he gestured for DeVante and Jojo as K-Ci just stood there day-dreaming as he looked at something from afar.

"Nigga, let's go!" Dalvin yelled at
K-Ci and soon pushed him along with DeVante who finally pryed me off of his body as I landed on my feet and Jojo who was already walking ahead of them as they walked towards the exit of the mall.

"I'll let you pass for today pretty boy" Roxie muttered under her breathe as we watched the quartet disappear out of our sight.

________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

ROXIE?

DEVANTE?

K-CI?

JOJO?

DALVIN?

WHAT DO YOU
GUYS THINK
DALVIN AND K-CI
DID TO ROXIE BACK
IN 84' THAT
SHE WANTS REVENGE
FOR, EXACTLY?