CHAPTER TWELVE

DEVANTE

"Dalvin acted like a straight up little biyatch yesterday how you gonna let lil honey punk you like that, man?"
K-Ci laughed hysterically at Dalvin who had his hood over his head and my dark shades on as he looked around frantically while we all made our way to the gym.

"Shut up K-Ci" Dalvin huffed as he snatched the glasses off his face in aggravation of K-Ci teasing him about the ordeal from last week at the mall when he practically ran off after he saw Roxie.

"I mean damn it was like you were scared of her short ass or something" K-Ci teased him.

"He is-that short girl that we defended alongside Naomi is Roxanne Evans, you remember back in the day everybody in school and the neighborhood used to call her Roxie the Boxie, that's why Dalvin so shooken up like this" I explained honestly getting tired of hearing K-Ci and Dalvin go back and forth in their idiotic banter as they bothered me with their loud voices.

"Wait that girl was Roxie the Boxie, well damn sure didn't look like her, I mean she was ugly as fuck back then now she sexy as hell-" K-Ci stated, shocked.

"Yeah nigga and she do look good and shit but you know her ass crazy, I mean I know y'all heard when she said that she will let me pass for today pretty boy in the mall last week, she got it out for me y'all, she want to see me six feet under, I'm telling ya" Dalvin spoke nervously as he looked around as we stepped foot into the gym.

"Man you straight bugging" K-Ci kissed his teeth as he waved Dalvin off.

"Oh I'm going to be straight bugging alright when she dismember my body and shit" Dalvin screeched out as he put his hand on his hoodie and tightly gripped it as he started hyperventilating making me quickly look at him, concerned.

Even though he is a pain in my ass, he is still my little brother and I cared about his bitch ass dearly.

"Aye Dal chill out, Roxie ain't worried about you, she just said that shit to get your ass all rattle up and whatnot like K said she ain't coming for you, she sweating you and she wants you to look like a chump but we don't go out like that ya hear me, aight the Degrates are strong and we take what we want!" I gestured with my hands while talking.

"DeVante Degrate" K-Ci, Dalvin, and I heard a masculine voice spoke up as we all stopped.

Seeing a blurry masculine figure from afar, I then noticed it was Elgin with his whiny bitchy ass.

"Mannnnn is that Elgin ole lame ass?"
K-Ci laughed as he leaned on Dalvin who was still half way incognito.

"Yeah" I told him as Elgin soon came all the way up towards me and stood a few inches away with a pissed off expression on his face.

"DeVante, you need to stop talking to Naomi" He told me as I glowered at him in pure confusion.

"Whatcha ya stupid ass talking about, lil nigga?" I inquired as K-Ci was heard in the background muttering 'fight' under his breathe next beside Dalvin as they watched the two of us.

"I mean it hasn't been a single girl I can't hit with my love stick" Before he could say anything else I busted out laughing at him.

"What's so fucking funny?!" Elgin gritted through his teeth as he clenched his jaw at me.

"You-bruh you are so corny" I kissed my teeth.

"Look muthafucka, I am just telling you to fall back from Naomi aight, I'm trying to get deep into them guts but I can't because she is to head over heels in love with your ass. I haven't had any problem trying to fuck a bitch before and I mean usually don't waste time with the ones who is playing hard to get and I soon make my way to the other one that is quick to drop their panties for me but she seems interesting and I would like to see what she is working with under those baggy clothes she always wear, so you either fuck off or we gonna have a problem, lil nigga" He spoke as he sized me up, stepping up close to my face than before.

"I know you ain't let him punk you like that, DeVante!" K-Ci and Dalvin both screamed at me as I absentmindedly leaned my head to the side as I felt the bones in my neck pop as I did it for the other side also.

"I'll leave her alone, so you can have her" I spoke, chuckling at Elgin's happy face.

"Thanks, I knew you would understand me" He smirked as he was about to turn to walk off until I busted out laughing at him with full force.

"You are really stupid even if I did step off or whatever the hell you were saying from before-she still isn't gonna give you any time or day, I will say this about Naomi and it's that she is smart and won't waste her time on some lame ass bitch like yourself, you played yourself-congratulations" I told Elgin as he then turned around and was about to hit me until an unknown petite fist came out of nowhere and connected quickly to his right cheek, quickly knocking him out as he fell out on the floor cold.

"Aweee baby daddy that was so sweet!" A high pitch voice yelled with excitement as K-Ci, Dalvin and I turned our heads and saw Naomi and Lola.

I should of known it was her ass...

"Whatever" I told her as I looked ahead of her and saw Alicia walking in as I soon walked past everybody else as she then frolicked into my arms as I lifted up her chin and leaned my head down, kissing her lips softly.

"Wait a minute!" K-Ci shouted as he ran up on us in full speed as he soon fell and hit the floor.

"What K?" I inquired.

"When did this happen?" He inquired as he looked up at us, curiously.

"Last Week" Alicia and I told him happily.

__________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

NAOMI?

ELGIN?

DALVIN?

K-CI?

ALICIA?

DEVANTE DATING ALICIA?

NAOMI HELPING DEVANTE?

DEVANTE DEFENDING NAOMI?