CHAPTER EIGHT

DEVANTE

"Yeah so I told her to get with the program or you gonna have to get out and guess what she did, y'all" Dalvin spoke as he licked his lips at some girl passing by us as we continued to stroll down to the gym.

"What?" Jojo and K-Ci inquired but I could care less of what he actually had to say at all.

"She got with the program and gave me exactly what I came over there for and it was that cookie" Dalvin chuckled.

"Cedric Renard Hailey!" A feminine voice called out in anger as all of us turned our heads and saw Mary running full speed towards K-Ci as he stood there frightened and confused.

"Mary, what I told you about calling me by my government, ya know I got warrants, I am wanted across the border" K-Ci put his index finger up to his mouth signaling her to hush.

"Nigga I don't give a fuck who searching for your ass cause I done caught you now, oh yes-your bitch ass done did it now!" Mary yelled at him as he stared down into her eyes as Dalvin, Jojo and I watched in silence.

"Mary chi-" K-Ci was about to speak until she held up her finger not wanting to hear a word from him as he abides to her command and suddenly closed his mouth while she put her hand on her hip and stared at him briefly with a pissed off expression plastered on her face.

"What was this doing in your car Cedric when we went to the movies last night?" She asked him as she threw some pink lace panties at him as they fell on the ground in front of his black ankle boots.

"That's your panties, Mary J" He tried to convince her as he tried to grab her by the waist but she pushed him away.

"Nigga don't try to run games on me okay, Cedric because I didn't wear any panties last night with you-besides we had to cancel the movie because of your horny ass, remember that huh, how you like to lie to me constantly talking about their ain't no other girls and that I have your heart, I should've of listen to my momma, dating you for five years has caused me nothing but pain and more pain, I should've of left your ass when you was messing around with my so call best friend now the bitch ain't nothing much but one of your throw-aways when you can't get nun from me, ole bug-eyed having ass, here ya some Crisco you look like you been rolling in powder" She spat out in molten fury as she threw a jar of Crisco at K-Ci as it hit him in the chest.