CHAPTER NINE

NAOMI

"Today class we will be cooking Chicken today, so grab a partner and let's get to cooking!" Our Home Economics teacher announced as everybody scrambled to get a partner as quickly as they can.

"Ohhhhhh baby daddy wanna be partners?" I sung as I happily skipped over to DeVante who quickly grabbed Dalvin who was talking to some girl.

"Sorry Naomi, it looks like Dalvin is my partner, right Dal?" DeVante inquired to Dalvin who was confused at the moment.

"Huh, what?" Dalvin asked as he tried to get out of DeVante's hold.

"Dalvin, shut up and agree muthafucka" DeVante whispered yelled at him as he turned back and smiled at me, wearily.

"Nigga, I was trying to get this fly ass Puerto Rican chick to cook me something, you big dickwad" Dalvin scoffed.

"See Naomi, I already got a partner but thanks anyway" DeVante spoke, shooing me away.

"Naomi, you still don't have a partner and so doesn't K-Ci, why don't you and him team up together" Mrs. Howard walked over towards me and guided me over to K-Ci who was by Jennifer as they practically were locking lips in front of us making me curl my upper lip in disgust.

"Man, whatcha you mean I got me a fly ass bit-I mean partner right here, Naomi can team up with Isabella" K-Ci stopped kissing Jennifer and agrued with Mrs. Howard as he kissed his teeth in annoyance.

"Oh no she's not going to be your partner-besides its about time that you have a new partner for this entire new school year, I will not put up with the shenanigans once again Mr. Hailey, you are out of control and maybe working with Ms. Kingley here will have some stability in your school work instead of coming in to my class and act like you don't have any home training" Mrs. Howard agrued with him as she then gestured Jennifer to go over to where Isabella was at and Jennifer obeyed her.

"Now that that is settle you may begin cooking" She spoke as she then turned and walk back to the front of the room as everybody around K-Ci and I chattered away at the mouth as they started cooking while we were just looking at each other in silence.

"Well..." K-Ci spoke up.

"Well, what?" I inquired.

"Get to cooking, good looking" K-Ci told me as he slid all the ingredients and uncook chicken towards me.

"Look here, I am not finna just do all the work while you just stare into space thinking about God knows what- this shit is worth half our fucking grade K and I have never once got a fucking bad grade and I am not about to start now, so get your damn boxers out ya ass and stop acting like a little prissy to good to touch anything bitch!" I glowered at him.

"I bet if I was DeVante you will be more than happy to do all his fucking work" He mumbled under his breathe thinking I didn't hear him, but I did...oh I heard him very loud and clear.