CHAPTER NINETY-SIX

DEVANTE

It has been over a week since the whole fiasco of finding Dalvin wondering off again, lying to him and saying that him and I are taking a walk together, letting him and Roxie talked which turned to a damn marriage proposal and shit which shocked me and he was my brother and is suppose to tell me evey single thingーhell even the weird shit I don't even want to know from him but he didn't at all.

I mean it shocked all us in the mall but K-Ci and Jojo were a little to shock to say the least which made me become suspicious of the both of them and the prolonging thoughts of whether they knew something about it before me and I am related to his awkward ass.

"Damn, I thought your ass was playing when you was talking about proposing to Roxie" K-Ci spoke to Dalvin as we sat on the bleachers.

"Wait, you told the worm and not meーyour own brother at that, what the hell Dal?" I frailed my long and lanky arms around almost catching K-Ci in the face with them as he whispered a sharp
' damn nigga ' at me but I ignored it as my eyes flickered over to a laid back Dalvin whom of which had his feet propped up on K-Ci's lap and looked at me with a blank stare.

"What?" Dalvin inquired as half of his body shot up as he squinted his beady eyes at me as I rolled my very own at him.

"Who you calling a worm with your cum crusted lips looking like a dusty broomstick, big ass hands looking like some damn fly swatters" K-Ci finally retorted back to what I said to him earlier.

"Um, newsflash you bird looking ass muthafucka... the insult I did against you ended a few minutes ago and now you just happen to formulate whatever you wanted to say to me and shit" I said to him as I looked directly at Dalvin who was looking at me like I had two heads.

"Awe somebody mad that Naomi didn't give you any that sweet punani, huh?" K-Ci smirked like a little devil as he slinged his arm around me.

"Wellーuh we just haven't gotー" I cleared my thoart as I started to get flustered as my mind flutters into a race of explicit thoughts about Naomi and how many positions I could have her in and some of which were very new but I will soon learn about very quickly due to the extended amount of ebony porn I have watched which is a very good element of how sex should really be well almost because some of them be doing too much especially the bitches on there like
' damn, calm the fuck down sounding like a dying cat '.

"So I take that as no, hey no worries De just take your timeーI mean she is still with you even though you haven't even penetrated her yet, that says alot because usually both parties be playing way too many games with one another to get one thang and then diss them the very next day, you got yourself a real oneーI'm proud of you!" K-Ci catches me off guard by giving me a hug as he literally squeezed my neck as I chocked, loudly as I hit his face as he winces.

"Shit, sorry De" K-Ci chuckled awkwardly as he lets me go.

"Damn K" I coughed out as I soon felt a hand clashing down on my back, harshly a few times as I tried to clear my thoart as I rubbed it.