CHAPTER FORTY-NINE

NAOMI

"Oh lord, K-Ci you betta not!" I laughed as K-Ci was thrusting at the air as Give It To Me Baby by Rick James blared through the speakers at the kickback as all the teenagers from Northridge and other schools were attending as everybody cheered him on as Dalvin soon pushed him harshly whilst him starting to dance as they both started bumping and pushing each other as they danced as all the adolescents including myself roared with laughter.

"Move, Dalvin you fucking up my rotation!" K-Ci's boisterous voice echoes over the music as he soon booty bumped Dalvin out the way as Dalvin soon came flying to the other side of the dance floor following by him running back up as he danced like his life depended on it.

"Move K-Ci!" Dalvin agrued with K-Ci as they soon ignited a dance off with one another as the music continued to blare as they were dancing crazy.

"Ow, my chest!" K-Ci yelled as he rolled over from jumping up in the air as he suddenly came down on his chest from trying to attempt a flip or whatever the hell he was trying to do.

"Alert, Alert I repeat Alert somebody get they mans off the floor, that was a loud ass hit" The DeeJay announced through the mic as he started to mix Spread My Wings by Troop and N.E Heartbreak by New Edition together as everybody continued to dance whereas I gestured Dalvin to come over and help me get K-Ci off the dance floor before somebody trample over him with their feet.

"You get his left arm, I'll get the right-okay" I told him as Dalvin obliges as we both lifted K-Ci at the same time but tried not to make him fall being that he was skinny but still heavy as hell.

"Damn, K-Ci what do you eat?" I asked.

"I eat plently of pussy" K-Ci spoke as he then chuckled as a distasteful frown swept over my mouth at him and soon shook my head at his raunchy answer as I soon laughed.

"Whatever, you wanna sit down somewhere since ya-just kind of ya know danced until your chest hurts and that was a hard ass thud" I coaxed him to sit down as Dalvin pulled the chair out with his unoccupied right hand as we then sat K-Ci down in it as he groaned as he touched his chest.

"Fuck!" K-Ci hissed in pain as I stepped up close to him and leaned my head down low as he clutch his button up black silk shirt.

"What's wrong K?" I inquired as I pointed at his chest as he shut one eye close and looked at me.

"Where I got shot at-hurts, I probably came down on it to hard ya know since I haven't been out the hospital for only two weeks and a half by now" Curse words soon flowed out of K-Ci's mouth after he finished his sentence as he opened up his black shirt as the stitches he received were bleeding and torn a little as my stomach became quesy at the site of his ripped red flesh.

"You wanna leave?" I asked as K-Ci looked at me like I had another head growing out my neck.

"Girl, are you insane? Don't worry about me, you still have to dance with Dominic, remember you promised him" K-Ci sung as I snapped my finger instantly rememeber telling Dominic I was going to dance with him.