CHAPTER NINETY-THREE

NAOMI

"Why the fuck you keep staring at me, muthafucka?! Huh?!" Roxie snapped as she spotted Dalvin who was indeed looking at her from across the hall as K-Ci and Jojo had a full blown conversation as DeVante's eyes traveled over to me as we soon glance at the once power couple of Northridge High.

"Roxie, chillーmaybe he didn't mean it, Roxie!" I yelled out her name as she was about to approach Dalvin.

My legs followed behind her in hot pursuit as she nears over to the quartet of friends but most specially Dalvin as I grabbed her arm trying to pull her away but she wouldn't budge whatsoever.

"You gotta muthafucking problem with me or something cause you keeping staring at me!" Roxie veins protruded out her neck as she spit acid at Dalvin trying to rip his whole being away from him as he had done her by cheating.

He didn't say anything as his bloody eye had made me cringe a little that Roxie informed to Lola and I that she indeed scratch when she was whooping his ass that night he came to her house and tried to apologize for the second time.

"Nah you know whatーtake a real good look at me bitch ass niggaーyeah that's right..." Roxie snatched herself away from me as I was no longer gripping on her arm as she did a provocative pose infront of Dalvin as her long sleeve dress that hug her anatomy contrasts the outline of her peite body with small curves perfectly.

"What you couldn't do right, another true and real nigga will! Write this down fellas! Ya girl is single and ready to mingle and I'm not looking for some pissy ass looking fetus face bitch neither!" Roxie curses as she looked Dalvin up and down in pure disgust as if she was about to hurl right now at any given moment.

Dalvin's jaw clenched as his small nose crinkled up at her as he couldn't believe what she just announce to everbody in the hall as all eyes were on the both of them as niggas in the background were spitting lines from left to right some of which were pretty good and some just plain on old as shit and lame to the fullest.

Dalvin grabbed Roxie's arm and yanked her over towards him as she scrunched up her face at him and reached up and smacked him as his face jerked to the right as K-Ci hissed from the sound of the slap sounding off into the hall as everybody fell silent.

"Nigga, don't touch meーgo touch that tango ass bitch you trying to start a mariachi band with" Roxie gritted her teeth at him.

"Roxie, stop talking about that bitchーlook I love you and only you, why can't you see that?!" Dalvin shouted.

"Well it didn't seem like you loved me when you had that bitch face down and ass up! Like, what the fuck DalvinーI gave my very all into this relationship but it turned out to be pure bullshit when you all of a sudden wanna be a damn fucking liar and cheater!" She pushed him as he stumbled backwards but soon regained his balance and glared at her.

"Roxie, the bitch fucking drugged me!
I am the fucking vitcim here not you! Look, I don't want to lose you and I damn sure ain't finna let no hoe that fucked me upーf-fuck what we got going on up eitherーRoxie, I love you with every ounce of blood in my bodyーI would do anything for you, anything and I do mean anythingーYou're my everything and I just don't want you to goーplease Roxie!" Tears cascaded down Dalvin's face as his voice trembles as he grabbed on Roxie's hand and hesitantly put it up to his lips of which he bestows a kiss upon it.