CHAPTER FOURTEEN

DEVANTE

"When were you going to tell us that you were dating Album?" K-Ci inquired as he and I walked down the once full hallway and soon stopped at Jojo and Dalvin's class and stood outside it waiting for the last bell so we can go and get ready for the basketball game later on.

"Nigga for the last fucking time her name is Ah-Lee-Sha, muthafucka say it with me Ah-Lee-Sha, not no damn Allen, Apple, Alligator, Aluminum, Album, Abram, or whatever you going to say that will sound just weird and make me question the use of your brain cells, quit disrespecting my girl K or we gonna have some fucking problems" I spat out as my anger got the best of me but he had it coming because he aggravated me all day long with him constantly acting like his ass can't say her damn right and saying some other dumbass shit.

"Well excuse me-I am sorry, De now give me a hug, come on bring it in big guy!" K-Ci says as he tries to hug me but I curve him so quick that he accidentally hit the lockers as his body collided against it as he yelped in pain.

"K, don't touch me, I don't know where the fuck you been at" I told him honestly because K-Ci messed around with some scandalous girls at Northridge who had a bad reputation from the very jump and just not to long ago came out the boy's restroom with the Clarkson's twins, Melissa and Clarissa doing unholy things in there to one another.

"You are so wrong De, but its okay...I'm tough, I can take hella hits and still remain strong, cause I'm K-to-the muthafucking Ci!" He screamed throughout the empty hallway.

I then walked up to him and gestured him towards me and he raised his right eyebrow up in confusion as I then reached out and punched his arm, hard.

"Ow, what the hell was that for?!" K-Ci screamed once again.

"Shut the hell up, we ain't suppose to be skipping half of our classes all day, remember this was your idea, so shut up before we get caught and I know you can't do another 2 months in In School Suspension without your mom finding out or she gonna send you to a alternative school and we all know you ain't mentally or physically prepared for that at all" I told him.

The bell soon rung loudly as the door to Jojo and Dalvin's class was abruptly opened as all the students from in the room and other classrooms around us piled into the hallway with such chattering and other noises as the buses started being called over the intercom before us as Jojo and Dalvin made their over to
K-Ci and I.

"Me and the damn teacher gonna fight-on sight, put that muthafucking ass out like a light, bitch I just might, turn into Ike and knock that hoe out and I say night night as that bitch will be in so much fright for her life" Dalvin grumbled angrily under his breathe as Jojo just looked at him crazy like he just lost his mind and so did I as K-Ci laughed at him being mad.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I inquired as he soon dug in his bookbag and handed me a test and I looked over it real quick, flipping through the stapled pages scanning through it.

"What the fuck she gave you a D for, this shit right you atleast deserve a high B, cause you messed up on the back, I had this test last year and I made an A on that before Mrs. Lawrence retired and I remembered the shit, who ya'll teacher?" I asked handing him back his paper which he gladly accepted back.