CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE

NAOMI

Today was the day of the final four basketball tournament between Norhridge Raging Bulls and Haynesville Tigers as I was sitting with Lola and Roxie cheering for our school as we watch Dalvin go up for a lay-up and laid it in successfully while sticking his tongue out.

"Go baby, that's my baby!" Roxie got up and scream Dalvin's name as he blew her a kiss whilst running back down the court catching up with the others.

"Naomi! Girl, how have you been doingーI mean it seems like Dominic is hogging you all for himself or something" Lola spoke over the loud chattering and music blaring throughout the humongous gym.

"Yeah, it's like the only time we get to kick it with you is when he's not around like mad clingy" Roxie says actually stating a valid point to her statement.

"I don't know you guys it's seems like every since he started being envious of K-Ci and I's friendshipーhe started to be all up on me like where you at, who you with and it better not be another nigga like damn I know you concerned about me but chill out and shit" I huffed and puffed as I briefly gaze at Dominic as he dribbles the ball down the court.

"Roxie, look at your man!" Lola pointed at Dalvin who was agruing with the referee as he took the man's whistle and started blowing it infront of his face instead.

"Muthafucka, that wasn't no fucking foulーhow you like thisーit don't feel too good when the roles reversed!" Dalvin yelled as he started running across the court as the other basketball players and including our very own stopped playing as they looked at Dalvin crazily as he continued his shenanigans until two security guards picked him up.

"Dalvin is something else, right RoxieーRoxie?" I turned my head and saw no Roxie as Lola soon taps my shoulder as we saw Roxie running trying to get Dalvin away from the two security guards.

"Roxie-cakes, they treating to take me away!" Dalvin whined as he tried to reach out to Roxie but was instead being handled like a ragdoll as he was placed on the bench beside another boy.

"I'm finna go get something to eat, want anything?" Lola inquired.

"Nah, go ahead" I coaxed her as she nodded her head in confirmation as she walks away soon vanishing out the peripheral of my vision.

"What I miss?" I heard a voice inquired as I turned my head and saw K-Ci as he sat down next beside me as he ate some gummy worms.

"Dalvin was trying to fight the referee again and got placed on the bench and so far we are leading" I told him.

"Okay, but it look like DeVante was tripping big time once again and I think something happened between Dominic and him, yesterday. They look like they wanted to kill eachother" K-Ci explained to me as we watched the game, together.