CHAPTER NINETY

DEVANTE

"Man, tell me why you was butt booty nakedーgetting ready for Naomi to ravish your body the other day?" Dalvin annoyingly asked me for the umpteenth time as I tried to catch myself before I smack him silly.

Ever since Naomi came over and watched the porn tapes with me, she just went ghost on me like everytime I try to catch up to her it's like she is very busy and in a rushーI wonder what for exactly?

"Ya'll what? DeVante you was butt ass booty nakedーNaomi was about to put it on yaーOh no not my best friend"
K-Ci jumped in.

"I thought I was your bestfriend, lover" Dalvin growled at K-Ci as he just shudders in digust.

"Anyways, you trying to put the moves on Mo-Mo?" K-Ci inquired.

"Nah, it ain't even like that and besides I wouldn't be telling you two bozos about my sexual endeavors" I pointed at K-Ci and Dalvin both.

"Muthafucka, put that crooked shit downーlooking like you throwing up crip real quick, you gonna mess around and get shot with all that blue and that bandanna" K-Ci gestured towards my bandanna that I had tied up on my head and my choice of an all blue outfit.

"I ain't gonna get shotーbesides it's purple over here niggaーain't that right Dal, rep your set my nigga, rep your shit cuh?" My right hand hit Dalvin's shoulder as he lifted up his hoodie revealing a multicolored tie-dye shirt he had on underneath it.

"Nah fool, it's rainbow gangーunicorns and shit bitch, got blasters for yaーfuck around and think it's a game little bitch nigga, little nigga bitchーtell ya momma and yo auntie hoe, I'll spin a circle on y'all nigga's headsーRep your set, K-Ci!" Dalvin screams at K-Ci who looked at him like he had another head growing out the side of his neck.

"I don't rep shit cause I ain't trying to get shot and what the fuck is the rainbow gangーsound like some pansy ass shit to me" K-Ci squinted his eyes at Dalvin.

"Nigga, you disrespecting my gang?!" Dalvin shouted at a bewildered K-Ci.

"Whaー" K-Ci started but soon stopped as he saw Dalvin looking at him.

"De?" Dalvin called as I lifted my head up at him.

"What up?" I asked.

"This big black roach trying to disrespect my gang, looking like build a bluntーDe, he must not know!" Dalvin started doing a wind-mill in the middle of the hallway, crazily.

"Oh shit, fuck him up cuhーget that nigga cuh, get him!" I promoted the foolishness that Dalvin was displaying as he tried to come towards K-Ci but got pushed onto the ground, harshly.

"Dalvin, I done told you about running up on me like you lost your rabbit ass mind" K-Ci tried to walk way but not before getting pull down by his ankle as he was now on the floor by Dalvin.