CHAPTER SEVENTY-EIGHT

DEVANTE

It has been nearly a few weeks since my friends and I have gone back to school and I was moreso glad due to me having a deep disgression against hospitals.

It just the very thought of people dying every single day in there and their families never keeping their word to check up on them was just another cruel reality of life being a sad resemblance of people abandoning you which honestly made me feel even more grateful that I have family and friends that care so much about me.

"You need anything else, De?" Dalvin asked as he placed a bottle of water infront of me.

"Nah, DalvinーI didn't want anything the first time, just chill outーyou are starting to creep me out a little" I chuckled nervously.

Ever since I was release from the hospital Dalvin has been non-stop helping me around the house and at school.

Hell, at first I was very fond of him being a butler for me but now the shit is getting hella annoying.

I mean the nigga doesn't even want me out past his given curfew for me like I'm a little kid again and I just turned eighteen, last month.

"Dalvin, lookーstop and give me this damn fruit! Here! Take this for me K-Ci!" I announced as I snatched the fruit bowl of of his hand that had a variety of fruit in it as I passed it to K-Ci as he thanked me and was about to eat it until Dalvin slapped his back.

"Muthafucka, gone somewhere!" K-Ci scoffed.

"Don't you dare put your dirty mouth on thy fruit!" Dalvin screeched at him.

"Well this dirty mouth finna do the opposite of what you are telling me to do! Watch me bitch!" K-Ci popped one of the grapes in his mouth as Dalvin leaped across the table as they both fell down onto the ground as he sat on K-Ci's back and was lifting his leg up as his foot was on his shoulder.

"Release the grape, you stupid hoe!" Dalvin continued to put K-Ci in severe pain as I scrunched up my entire face at the two.

Jojo soon got up as he rolled up his sleeves and was about to get Dalvin off his older brother until he started growling at him.

"Woah, nice puppy. Easy Fido...easy boy" Jojo raises his hands up as a sign of him surrendering.

"Now, where was I? Oh yeah! You stupid hoe! Spit it out, now!" Dalvin continued to put poor K-Ci in excruciating pain as he beat his fist onto the floor and howled in pain as he held the grape in his mouth.

"Uncle, nigga! I'll spit the f-fucking grape out!" K-Ci suddenly spat the grape out as Dalvin finally let him go as K-Ci scrambled to get up as he limped over to Jojo.