CHAPTER EIGHTY

DEVANTE

"De, stop you're going to kill him!" I heard the voices of Dalvin and K-Ci yelling at me in the background as they try to pry me off of Dominic as each time I connected my fists to his face.

Taking him by the collar with both of my hands, I slammed his head to the ground whilst wildly throwing punches at him from before.

"MuthafuckaーDon't you ever put your fucking hands on ever again!" I boiled over with undying rage as I wrapped my hands around his throat, pressing the pads of my thumb down into his Adam's Apple like he did me once before.

"Ain't too much to say now, huh?! You crazy muthafucka!" I snapped as I clenched my jaw as I focused on dimishing his airway as his face started to change colors as he desperately gasped for air.

"K-Kill m-meーb-bitch!" He choked over his words as he evilly smirked at me in a tired state.

Something inside of me made me stop from squeezing even tighter as I unconsciously let go of his neck, I arose off of him as my eyes advert downwards to a shook Dominic whom of which was having a coughing fit as my eyes soon flickered over to Naomi who was crying as K-Ci whom of which was comforting her.

"Muthafucka, you come near her ever again that's the day I have to be locked up and shit cause' Imma murder your ass" I grimace at Dominic as he started to abruptly chuckle following by a few coughs in between.

"Damn, the preacher kidーI ain't know you had it in you, that last fight we had between us... you was holding back now that I put my hands on toots over there you going ape shit on a nigga now, you remember when you wanted to be just like me? I applaud you, DeVante for finally manning up and how you put a stop to your whiny bitchy ass ways" Dominic laughed darkly like the devil he truly was.

"I thought you changed, Dominic. Why the fuck you doing all this shit for?!" Dalvin scoffed at him.

"Because it's enjoyable to watch people think another thing and be completely stun when the truth comes out... like take precious Naomi for a an example, she hated me at first but once your brother started fucking up his chances altogether with her it was easy for me to slither my way in and take care of the rest-well almost all of it if it wasn't for that twig over there by her" Dominic spoke referring to K-Ci.

"Bitch nigga it ain't to late to see the light... try me if you want to" K-Ci cursed as Dominic just shakes his head with an amusing smile as he rubs his neck from where I chocking him out at.

"But why Dominic, why me?! You're despicable! You shouldn't even be classified as a decent human being!" Naomi bellowed as tears cascades down her cheeks.

"Ouch! Now, that hurts my feelings. You hear that De? She is labeling me as piece of shit, damn! You know for somebody that always got something to say about Dominic... your ass don't even know the real truth about DeVante, here. Do any of y'all stupid muthafuckas know the real DeVante besides me?" Dominic started to get up as he hazily dusts himself off as he reached behind and touched the back of his head as blood coated it.