CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT

DEVANTE

"Hey baby" I smirked as I approached Naomi as she soon stops dead in her tracks and turned her head as she turns up her nose at me in disgust.

"Muthafucka, don't talk to me" She rolled her eyes as my eyebrows link together in frustration at her constantly rejecting me just like I have done her when the shit was reversed and now here I am steady persistent with that shit.

I guess this was the type of love that Naomi was once felt for me until everything got like this...

A love so strong that nobody could ever break it but my stupid ass did just like Dalvin, K-Ci and the rest of them were desperately trying to tell me but I didn't give a fuck but now I do, hell more than everーI just want her to be all mine.

"I see you took the files with youーSo what did Dominic have to say about themーDid you know...talk to him about it?" I cleared my throat.

"I don't believe that is any of your business" She spat out as I was about to open my mouth and say something smart but I restrained myself as I forced a smile upon my face as I walked up to her even more than before.

"Who piss in your cereal today?" I inquired as I touched her curly hair as I took a few strands of it and gently twirled it in-between my index finger and my thumb as she reached up and swatted my hand away.

"Nobody and now get your fucking hands out my hair and leave me the hell alone" Naomi scoffed as I frowned as I let go of her hair and put my hand down as I stared into her eyes trying to find any source of emotion or radiance from her pretty brown eyes but to no avail there was nothing once so ever which made my heart sink and crash into a pit of a bottomless darkness as the pieces of it was broken without it being repaired but I was determined to say the least, I still loved her even if she hates my fucking gutsーI just know she is the only girl for me and that's just how I see it.

"I-I'm sorry" I clenched my jaw as I felt my heart break into a million pieces as my stomach starts to fill like somebody punch me in itーDamn, is this how girls feel when they get cheated on or whatever in a relationship this shit hurts deep like I feel that in my heart, my soul, and my stomachーMy whole being feel like it was ripped away from me and never to return ever again.

Tears prong unto my eyes as I tried to find the exact right words but I refused to let the water fall unto my cheeks as they stayed in one place as Naomi's facial expression soon softens a little as she signs heavily.

"DeVante, don't cry" She spoke softly as she reaches up and swipes her finger underneath both of my eyes.

"I-I'm justーI'm sorry about every fucking thing" I crocked out but still I refused to let the tears fall.

"You say that DeVante but are you really sorry about everything you have doneーAre you sorry for fighting
K-Ci?ーAre you sorry for trying to break Dominic and I upー"

"How, you know about the breaking up part?" I inquired as I sniffled.

"It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that much" Naomi told me as I kissed my teeth at her.

"I really do care about you, NaomiーI'm in love with you and I would do anything for youーWhatever you want and whatever you need whether you know it or not my heart it belongs to you" I expressed myself.

"DeVante, that's sweet and everything but I don't wanna be with youーOne because I got somebody which is your cousin Dominic and I am happyーTwo, I don't feel like you actually know what you need just yet in a girl" Naomi told me.

"But I know what I want in a girl and that's you" I grabbed her by the waist unexpectedly as I had a tenacious grip as I wanted our souls to be interwined with one and another as our bodyily entities become one whole.

"Do you really DeVante or you just saying that?" Naomi tries to push me away but I held on tight not wanting to let go but worst of all lose her at the same time also.

"Why you tripping, we can be something seriousーYou and me. That nigga Dominic can't love you like I love youーThis love I have for youーIt runs deeper than the ocean itself" I hugged her as I buried my face into the crook of her neck taking in her saccharine smelling vanilla induced perfume that was drench upon her clothes.

"DeVante, no!" She yelled at me as I started to suck onto her skin as she ripped herself away from me as she stared at me with anger evident into her chocolate orbs.

"Naomi!" I shouted as I watched as Naomi twists up her face in a unflattering contort as she mumbles incoherent offensive words directed towards me as her pager beeps crazily as she soon takes off running down the hallway as I just stood there as she vanishes before my very own eyes.

"Real smooth..." I shook my head as I scratched the nape of my neck.

' I ALREADY GOT SOMEBODY AND THAT'S YOUR COUSIN, DOMINIC AND I AM HAPPY '

Her velvety voice still dripped into my mind as a puddle it started pittering and pattering as she stated to me she was indeed happy with a nigga that has skeltons in his fucking closet and did she really work up the nerve to discuss his past with him or not?

"Maybe, I fucked up for good this time..." I groaned as I let my emotions for her get the best of me.

All I knew was that I want her, I wanted her to be forever my lady and make my dreams of her and I, a reality.

________________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

NAOMI?

DEVANTE POURING
HIS FEELINGS OUT
TO NAOMI?