CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE

NAOMI

"Mmmm" I hummed as Dominic gave me a massage.

Dalvin looked up from his pager all of a sudden as he srunches up his face.

"You like that, baby" Dominic inquired as I nodded my head in confirmation.

"Uh, well I don't like all of this..." Dalvin spoke up as he paused and gestured his hand towards Dominic and I.

"Making all them weird noises, that massage ain't all that good" Dalvin grumbled.

Dominic and I look at each other as we both laughed out loud due to Dalvin acting grumpy all this week due to Roxie putting him on punishment because of his shenanigans with his crutches that he still continued even though he said he would stop.

"Look don't get mad at us because Roxie put you in the doggie house, ya get it doggie house and you look like a mangy mutt, come on bark Fido...come on boy" Dominic whistled towards Dalvin as Dalvin held up his middle finger and waved it around.

"Fuck you ole cum-peeling off your face ass nigga" Dalvin kissed his teeth as Dominic ran over to him and tried to give him a hug but Dalvin kept dodging him.

"No, leave me alone!" Dalvin whined as Dominic hugged him while he presed his face next beside his very own.

"Leave me alone!" Dalvin yelped out as he soon jumped from the couch as he fell onto the floor with a thud as he scrambled to get up.

"Baby, leave poor Dalvin alone" I got up and walk towards him as I wrapped my arms around his skinny well-built torso as I squeezed it.

"Yeah, you're right don't want to upset the puppy anymore than he already is" I smacked Dominic's arm as he winced and held it.

"Stop being so mean to him, Dalvin is...is...is..." I trailed on while tryinf to figure out the right words to describe Dalvin as I watched him lick sum left over chocolate off his arm from the candy bar he was nibbling on earlier.

"He is weird" Dominic told me.

"Huh?! What you say about my grandma-don't worry about Grandma Shirley, negro!" Dalvin ranted.

"Nigga, we got the same grandma...what you talking about...did you smoke my good shit up again?" Dominic inquired as he eyed Dalvin up and down as Dalvin shrugged his shoulders.

"Come here" Dominic demanded as he walks over to Dalvin as he yanks him by his shirt as he sniffed at him and pushed him back whilst kissing his teeth.

"Your dumbass did, damn...this part over here barely got a plug as it is and shit, I had to struggle for this shit and you smoke it up, I thought you had asthma or De one...one of you muthafuckas" Dominic yelled at Dalvin who was just staring at him as his eyes were droopy and red.