CHAPTER FIFTEEN

NAOMI

"Ohhhh lord take me now, it has to be illegal to be that fine" I whistled at DeVante who was talking to K-Ci as Dalvin was laying halfway off the bleacher as Jojo was reading a book on the bleachers as Lola was laying her head on my shoulder as she chumped on a chocolate bar.

"Ahhhh this chocolate remind me of sweet sweet Jojo, my bookie-bear" Lola cooed as she chumped some more on the chocolate.

"Lola, what?" I inquired as I looked at her weirdly and soon smiled.

"Huh, oh girl I'm just day-dreaming about me and Jojo,whatcha saying about DeVante?" She soon snapped out of it as she adverted her undivided attention over towards me.

"I said it should be illegal to be that fine, like damn boyyyyyy" I told her.

"Ohhhh let's play truth or dare-since we ain't really doing nothing in here, because I am utterly bored" Lola suggested as she took her head off my arm and leaned all the way up and turned towards me.

"Okay, you go first" She told me as she balled up the candy wrapper in her hand as she had a medium piece chocolate bar holding it as she hovered it over her lips ready to devour it.

"Truth or Dare?" I asked her while sticking my index finger out at her and circled it around in front of her face as she giggled at me.

"Dare" She spoke boldly.

"Well..." I trailed on thinking about it in deep thought before a light bulb popped up in my head and I quickly snapped my fingers.

"I dare you to walk over there and french kiss Jojo with the chocolate in ya mouth, make it extra gooey so ya'll can get to smooching and here is some condoms if it gets a little to hot for ya and y'all do a lil sum sum" I told her as I dug in my Nike wind breaker pocket and handed her some condoms.

"Gurllllll stooopppppp" Lola blushed profusely as she pushed the condoms back as she started giggling crazily as she fanned herself.

"You are something else, but come on do the dare real quick" I coaxed her and she nodded and soon got up as she smoothed out her romper she was wearing with some sandals as she walked over to where Jojo was at.

I soon got up and made my way a little bit closer so I can see if she does it and to hear everything.

"Oh hey Lola" Jojo says cheerfully once he saw Lola infront of him as she took the book out of his hands and leaned down close to his face.

"Shh..." She says as she grabs Jojo's face and abruptly kiss him before he could say something in response to her.

Jojo closes his eyes as he hands soon swiftly pulled her even closer by her waist as DeVante, Dalvin, and K-Ci had their mouths dropped down to the floor in complete awe as other people in the gym ohh'ed at them.